Maritsa's Home

Hopefully, Naoske will be comfy in this home... Try to survive my boy.

     Maritsa: Here we are. This is my home.

     Naoske looked and saw a small but casual house.

     Maritsa: It's not much but hopefully you like it here. Oh yeah, and we will have to tell my parents that you're a transfer student from China so you can stay here.

     Naoske: This ball of Earth has many places and people here. What type of art do they teach you in your school? Sword art, or kill art?

     Maritsa: Whoa, whoa, first of all, they do not teach you any kind of those arts. We just learn things. I'll tell you more later. Right now, you have to get ready. It's hard to survive in here.

      Naoske and Maritsa walked into the house.

     Maritsa's Dad: Hey sweetie! How are you doing?

     Maritsa: I'm fine dad.

     Maritsa's Dad: Who is that boy!? You know you have to check with me to get a boyfriend!

     Maritsa: Dad, he is not my boyfriend! He's a transfer student from China. His name is Naoske. And please don't make it hard for him. He has had a long trip.

     Maritsa's Dad grumbled under his breath and glared at Naoske.

     Maritsa: Let's go to my room Naoske. My mom is coming home soon and it'll get a lot worse at dinner time.

     Naoske: O-okay. Is it really like this all the time?

     Maritsa: Yes, yes it is.