Unexpected Surprise

This is an important chapter. We find out a big secret about Naoske on this one.

Uri: It's getting dark. I'm gonna get going home.

Maritsa: Okay! Me and Naoske are going home too! I don't want my dad getting upset and annoying. Ah, this was a great day! Don't you agree?

Naoske: I agree. I still don't believe I've seen so much yet there's so much more other fun things humans do out there.

Maritsa: You still have a lot to see.

Naoske: Wait.

Maritsa: What is it?

Naoske: I sense someone's presence. It's powerful. Wait, watch out!

A Vine went lashing out to Maritsa. Luckily, Naoske pushed her out of the way just in time.

?: Good reflexes young prince. You truly are special. A normal B - rank wouldn't be able to prevent an A - rank assassin's attack that easily. But why waste your energy to try and save a girl? No matter, either way, you're coming with me.

Naoske: I know you! You're the A - rank assassin Bud that uses plants! One of the most dedicated assassin's to the Royals of assassination.

Bud: That's right! It's too bad that the other two young royals died. But I don't really care about those two dimwits. You're so much more special than they are.

Maritsa: Wait, what!? Royal!? Prince!? Naoske, what is he talking about!?

Naoske: Maritsa, I'm the son of the Royal Leaders.