Getting out

Should I have Naoske go to school with Maritsa or should I just skip that?

     Maritsa: Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'm gonna show Naoske around town for a bit!

     Maritsa's Mom: Bye sweetie! Have fun on your date!

     Maritsa: Mom!

     Maritsa's Dad: I'm keeping my eyes on you young man! Don't you make a move on my daughter!

     Naoske: Move?

     Maritsa: DAD! Let's go Naoske, don't listen to them! We're going to meet up with Uri!

     Maritsa's Dad: Oh, so now you're going to make a move on two girls! Just you wait! I'll find out what you're doing someday!

     Maritsa: DAAAAAD! IGNORE HIM AND KEEP WALKING NAOSKE!

Somewhere in town

     Uri: When are they going to get here? I've been waiting for 20 minutes.

     After a 30 second wait after that, Naoske and Maritsa arrived.

     Uri: Hey, what took you guys so long? I've been waiting for 21 minutes!

     Maritsa: Sorry. It's just that I had to explain what dating is to Naoske on the way here.

     Uri: Seriously!? Wow, there are less customs in the Underworld there than there is in this world.

     Maritsa: Well where do you want to go first?

     Naoske: You should lead the way. I don't know what places there are here.

     Uri: Very well then. We shall show you how much better it is here than the Underworld.