chap 25 ♣ Day 7 Seduction! Raven's Style!

Raven continued tossing and turning at Mikahail's side. She hadn't been able to to sleep. It was 4am and already, she'd gone downstairs to drink water twice!

And yet Mikahail was sleeping soundly at her side, traitor that he was! He was the one who'd awakened the sexual part of her body, and now that he'd banked the fires up, he was backing away. What did he expect her to do now? She'd never been this horny in her entire life!

She thought about pleasuring herself with a toy, to get release, but she didn't have any of her own, and she wasn't about to go searching for sex toys in Mikahail's house, at 4am in the morning.

And then suddenly, an idea pops into her head. Something about what Mistress Rita said one of the days, about a woman pleasuring a husband who'd lost a lot of money at work. She was going to seduce Mikhail!

Pushing him gently onto his back, she hovered over him, swiftly unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling down his shorts, until his member sprang out, semi aroused.

She was going to kiss him all over, just the way he'd done to her. She made quick work of shedding her own clothes, leaving her in just a lacy bra and matching throng.

She began kissing from his hairline, to his forehead and then his closed eyelids. He shifted a bit, and she stilled, not wanting to awaken him too soon. Few seconds later, she resumed kissing him, from his nose to his cheekbones, and then over to his ears, then his jaw, before settling on his closed lips. Few minutes later, when she was satisfied she'd paid it enough homage, she went down to his neck, his chest and abs, his hands, and then much lower, starting back up from his legs, his thighs, until she got up to where she'd wanted to be all along. His member. All the kissing must have really aroused him, even in his sleep, because he was now fully rock-hard erect.

Wrapping her arms gently around him, she leaned down, to take it into her mouth. The moment her wet tongue touched the tip, she immediately screamed in shock, as an awakened Mikhail forcefully drew her up, and twisted, pinning her under him, using one of his hands to pin both of hers above her head

"Seriously Raven? You've resorted to that now?" He asked cocking a brow

"What do you expect me to do? You were not going to make love to me, so I was trying to seduce you into doing so."

"Well, you seduced me alright. I've been awake, since the very first kiss you placed on my hairline" he sighed softly

"Well? Did it work?" She asked hopefully, smiling

"Fuck yes, it did" and he swooped down, and his lips claimed hers, she kissed him back wrapping her legs around him. Finally...

~||•♦•||~. .♣. ~||•♦•||~

Few hours Later...

"So tell me about you Mikhail. I want to know more. What's your favorite color? What food do you hate?"

"Uh, I doubt I have one. My favorite colour is 'expensive'. If it's expensive, then it's my favorite. If a food is good, then I like it. I don't pick." Mikahail replied. They were now in the living room. Both sitting on a couch, with Raven's two legs propped on his laps, while he massaged it, as they ate pizza

"My turn. Just who are you Raven Edens. Outside of work? What makes you smile? What makes you mad? What makes you cry?"

"Well, I don't do much else outside of my work. I'm a bank manager as you probably already know. So a lot of my time is dedicated to the Stanford bank. Plus we're having a major retreat in less than two weeks time. Then for, the remaining part of my day, Charlotte my best friend, makes me smile. My parents definitely make me smile. I love them so much. Then you manage to feel in the rest of the roles. You make me mad, and you make me cry" she huffed out, folding her arms