[twenty two] wouldn't dream of it

The party went on until everyone began to get too tired at around 1 am

The party went on until everyone began to get too tired at around 1 am. The friends from the other Airbnb decided it was time to leave when Josh fell asleep in Carson's bed and Joko almost broke a GameCube controller after losing to Carson in Smash bros for the tenth time in a row.

After their friends left, all of the boys went off to their bedrooms to hit the hay. But Charlotte stayed awake, despite her tired, drunken state, and cleaned up after everyone's mess.

Chuck normally did this after Misfits parties. If she didn't clean up, no one would. Even if it was just throwing away half empty solo cups and hiding any paraphernalia left out.

Charlotte took her time, collecting all of the garbage left sitting around, and rinsing out the wine glasses.

Eventually, the living room and kitchen became clean enough to Charlotte's standards, and she left for her room.

Chuck walked up the stairs, then passed by the other bedrooms. She peeked into Charlie, Cooper, and Travis's bedroom door to check on them. Charlie was dangling from the top bunk while laying on his back, Cooper was trying his best to hold onto the bottom of the top bunk as if he was Spider-Man, and Travis sprawled out on his bed, trying to fight a giggling fit.

Charlotte leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms over her chest. "Boys," Charlotte said out loud, catching the attention of Charlie and Cooper, who turned their heads towards her.

"Hey, Chuck!" Charlie said with a big smile and waved at the girl. "Just getting ready for bed."

Charlotte chuckled lightly and shook her head. She was starting to love these boys more and more each minute.

"Alright, get some sleep, sillyheads," Chuck told the three.

"Goodnight," they all echoed back, then Charlotte turned and walked down the hallway to her bedroom.

Charlotte entered the room and noticed Schlatt's tall figure standing in front of a chair in the sitting area. He was rummaging through his bag, that he placed in front of him on the chair.

"Hey," Charlotte spoke up after studying him for a moment.

Schlatt's body quickly turned around 180 degrees to face Charlotte. His eyes went wide as he noticed the woman standing near the bed. Schlatt's eyes scanned Charlotte's body, looking up and down from her long legs, up to her long, brunette hair.

"Oh, hey," he finally spoke up. Schlatt looked back at his bag, then at Charlotte again. "Uhhh...so, Carson officially kicked me out of his room." Schlatt rubbed the back of his neck and tossed the shirt in his hand into his suitcase. "But I can sleep on the couch downstairs."

"No!" Charlotte suddenly exclaimed, catching both her and Schlatt off-guard. "I mean, no- it's okay." Charlotte sat down at the end of the bed to talk with Schlatt. "This bed is too big for just me, anyways."