[three] raincheck?

Charlotte sat at her vanity chair as she got ready to go out that night

Charlotte sat at her vanity chair as she got ready to go out that night. Cameron sat in her living room, scrolling through her phone. Even though they weren't roommates, it almost felt like they were. Chuck and Cam were always either at her place or his. Cameron once joked saying they should just move in together, but Charlotte teased back, saying "We haven't gotten that far in the relationship yet."

Charlotte had spent the last hour deciding on an outfit. She always complained about how indecisive she was when it came to what she was wearing. Charlotte always has to plan out her outfit for work the night before or else she'd be late every morning.

"Are you almost done?" Cameron called out to her from the living room. "Everyone's on their way to Ryan's."

"Yeah! Just about." Chuck finished the last touches on her hair, grabbed her phone, purse, and red corduroy jacket, then met Cameron in the living room. He looked up from his phone as he sat in one of her decorative chairs and smiled widely.

Charlotte wore a white tee with a floral bodycon mini dress over it and chunky black boots. Cameron wore his usual attire- black pants, black shirt, black jacket, and a Misfits hat.

"You sure you're not gonna get cold?" he asked Chuck.

"Cam, I'm from New York," Charlotte reminded him. "Your Australian winters mean nothing to me."

Fitz laughed as he rested his hand on her back and led the two out the door. Locking the door behind her, Charlotte followed Cameron out of her building and to the parking garage where his car was parked. Luckily for Charlotte, her building provides her with two parking spaces, so Cameron claimed the second parking pass for when he comes over.

After a short drive and some chatter, the two made it to Ryan's place where he lives with Sam, Chris, and Lauren. Everyone met in the apartment, then decided to walk from there to the bars. The group had decided on going bowling but wanted to pregame first at Ryan's. After a few too many drinks for some of them, especially their friend Chad, AKA AnythingForViews, who was already wasted before they left the apartment, they all headed out to the Melbourne streets.

While on their walk, Chad decided to be an idiot and whip his dick out, like he did almost every time he was with friends. Charlotte screamed at the sight and moved as far away from Chad as possible in their group. Unlucky for them, the cops were driving right past the group and pulled over next to Chad.

"We're so fucked," Swagger said as he rubbed his forehead in disbelief.

After the situation was settled and Chad got off the hook, the group continued walking until they got to the bowling alley.