[eleven] burger.

{A/N: I had trouble creating a mood board for this chapter, so I skipped it lol
Also! Thank you all so much for reading! This book is currently #10 in #jschlatt and that's so crazy! Thank you so much!!!! Love you all!!!!}

Dinner with Goop and the Misfits went swimmingly. The plates of food came in every twenty minutes or so, giving everyone a small share of the meals. The Misfits had no problem with the way dinner was served because they were used to these kinds of dinners with Ryan. However, the Goop boys were slightly confused by the small portions and slower service.

At one point, Schlatt ordered chicken wings for himself because he got too hungry and tired of waiting. The boys sitting next to him scavenged for the wings but Schlatt would yell at them every time to stop.

Charlotte was having a blast. Like most dinners, she drank one too many glasses of champagne. She figured she wasn't going to be the one driving home, so why not let loose?

Cameron did his best to control her, like he always did, and made sure she didn't drink too much. Carson found drunk Charlotte to be very hilarious, and Ted would try messing with her when she wasn't paying attention. Ted would pour more champagne into Charlotte's glass, or dump some of it into his own glass that he barely touched. Ted would sometimes move Chuck's champagne glass somewhere else near them for Charlotte to drunkenly search for her glass.

Their third-course meals arrived, and the Goop boys were beyond impressed. Charlotte had managed to guess correctly for which boys would like which meals. They devoured their food almost too quickly but picked around the fancy herbs and vegetables that came with their meals.

Charlotte tried her best to eat her entire plate, but after eating too much caviar and octopus bites, she had gotten full by the time her salmon arrived.

After their meals were done, everyone was ready to leave.

"Do you guys want to meet back at our house tonight?" Ryan asked the Goop group, but mostly Charlotte. "We're planning on doing some edibles if anyone wants to try."

Carson looked between the boys, then Charlotte, who was downing the rest of her champagne glass, earning a scold from Cameron once again. "I think we're good," Carson told Ryan with a laugh, who nodded his head in reply.

"Alright, time to get Chuck out of here," Ted announced to the table, and everyone began to get up and collect themselves.

"We're leaving already?" Charlotte whined and pouted her lips at Ted.

"Yes, Chuck," Cameron replied to his best friend, grabbing her purse and jacket for her and helped her out of the seat. "Time to get you home. Got a busy day tomorrow."

"Fine," Charlotte groaned and took her purse from Cameron, then wrapped her arms tightly around his torso. Cameron chuckled, then hugged her back and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Schlatt walked over to the girl, who stumbled as she tried to walk. "It's alright," Schlatt said to Cameron as he placed his hand on Charlotte's back. "I got her." Schlatt reached his hand out to Cameron, who shook it and nodded his head at Schlatt.

"Be careful with her," Cameron warned Schlatt, who nodded his head back in reply. "No seriously, be careful," Cam said with a chuckle. "She can get a little crazy when she's drunk. She might start singing."

"I think I got her," Schlatt told him, trying to give Cameron a smile as he led Charlotte away from her seat. Chuck was too occupied with someone on her phone to listen to the two tall men.

Everyone said their goodbyes, especially Charlotte who went around twice saying her goodbyes to the Misfits. She made sure to say a big "thank you" to Ryan that made everyone laugh. Schlatt had to drag Chuck out of the room or else they'd be stuck in there until the next day.