Talk it Out

"Fuck this." Scar kicked his beanbag aside and let his body fall on the bed. He lifted his head up, he could see Travis' room from his window. He had his lights off and Scar couldn't make out what he was doing.

His phone vibrated in his jeans pocket, but he had the least of attention towards it. It went on for a while then stopped. Scar was thinking when it rang again. Scar made an annoyed sigh and he pressed the phone to his ears without checking the id.

"Hello wanna come over?" A girly voice said, giggling at the end. What the fuck?

"Who the fuck?"

"I'm Elena, babe. I heard what happened. So I'm asking, if you wanna come over and have some fun?" Elena whispered, "you know my parents aren't home."

"Yeah? What happened?" Scar gritted, trying not to yell at her.

"Apparently, Sarah, you know my girl?" Scar rolled his eyes. Of course, her side-kick. "She heard that you fucked a fag just because you're too scared to ask me." She giggled. Scar didn't even knew if she was embarrassing herself or "her girl", or both, but damn, she was really shining an A++ at it.

"Scar you know I'm always here for you. You can call me anytime. And now that you don't have to be involved with that shit anymore, come over." Elena literally sounded so desperate. Scar wanted to puke.

"Say that once more." Scar growled, tightening his hold on the mattress.

"Come on Scar, I want you to fuck me right now."

"Yeah?" How about you fuck yourself?" Scar laughed. "Because even if you're the last person on this planet, I would never fuck a slut."

"SCAR ELL-"

Scar hung up. Let her shout on the phone he least cared. A knock on the door jarred him out of his thoughts.

"Mom I told you, I don't wanna talk. Just leav-"

"It's Zach."

It was as if Scar got electrified, he saw red. It was all because of him. It was all because of this particular asshole that Travis left him. He bolted up from his bed and swung the door open, his hand instinctively moving up in a punch. But Zach had better reflexes. Swiftly, he blocked his punch and held his hands tightly so that he couldn't punch anymore.

"You dare to show your face after fucking up my life?" Scar growled, twisting his fists to get free. "Get out of my house."

"Yeah? I fucked up your so called deluded life? You can't always lie to him-"

"I wasn't fucking lying! I was going to tell him! You know I was going to tell him! Then why the fuck? What gives you the right to barge into my life, my choice, my decisions, huh?"

"Maybe I was being selfish. Maybe. But I won't let Aaron get hurt because of you." Zach muttered. Scar looked at him in anger/confusion and stopped his struggles for a second.

"This has got nothing to do with Aaron." Scar said. "It was just me and Travis, but you came in uninvited. But Aaron? He–"

"Travis' brother." Zach dropped.

"Mey's brother okay but...Mey's WHAT?" Scar stood there, shell-shocked, unwavering gaze locked on Zach.

"Yeah, Aaron's brother, step-brother apparently, is Travis." Zach declared, "Different mothers."

"If you're fucking with me, shut it!" Scar tried to punch him again, but Zach held him in place. "His mom told me that his father died. That his aphasia was because his father's death. Don't give half assed lies and think that I'll buy."