Happiness

AlidarJarok Well, i owe you a huuuuge apology, but I was kinda running out of words. But here it is!

Note: Please ignore the crappy titles. Thank you.

*

"I miss you, Mey. I'm sorry I couldn't come and see you now, but you know right? The science second examination is on this Friday? Mom wouldn't let me leave the house. I'm sorry Mey. I miss you so much. I miss cuddling you. I wish I could kiss you right now. Don't move around too much and look for me, k? As soon as the exam gets over, I'll poof my way to you. Stay safe."

Travis read the text once, twice and another hundred times before his eyes started hurting.

It felt nice.

Almost too nice. To have someone caring for him every once in a while. His mom doesn't have time anyways to take into notice petty matters like, love, compassion, or things related to that. Since childhood, he was deprived of what people call love. And suddenly, after it hit him like a wrecking ball he's still dizzy by it's aftereffect. It was electrifying, exciting, and it made him drunk.

To say that he liked Scar was an understatement. He loved him. He was in love with him. And seeing Scar reciprocating even a part of his  feelings was enough for him to love him even more. He might get weirded out, if he knew how much Travis loved him. Even after he hurt him so much, he couldn't help but love him.

He-

"Hey babe,"

Travis probably snapped his neck because never did he looked up that fast ever in his life. And there he was, in all his glory.

"What? Surprised?"

Travis still couldn't believe his eyes as the boy attacking his thoughts inched closer. He wore a ear-to-ear grin and what more he had a rose. Wasn't there an exam or something?

"I ran away from school. I couldn't help it. I missed you so much. I just wanted to do this," Scar placed a chaste kiss on his upper lip, and smiled sweetly. "I wanted to kiss you so much Mey,"

Scar literally giggled-oh yes he did, and no matter how much he debates on how it was a manly giggle Travis was not buying it. He, like usual, made his way beside the smaller boy and rested his chin on top his head.

"I can't believe you have this much effect on me, seriously. It's becoming harder to spend the day without seeing you," He said, one of his hands playing with the stray strands of Travis' hair.

Travis wanted to say he has no idea, but was reminded again, if only he had a voice to say it. He grabbed the notebook and the pencil and scribbled madly.

Are you serious? Are you insane? How could you bunk an exam? You idiot! What if the teacher complains to your mom? What would you do t-

"Mey, I'll take all the scolding and beating if it's for you, you know?"

That's beside the point, he wanted to snap, but nonetheless,  his breath hitched and he stopped scribbling. He could feel his cheeks heating up and turned away. It's always embarrassing to him when the taller finds out that he was blushing at something so petty.

"Come on look at me, hey! See, I've brought a minion plushie!"

Turning his head even faster than last time, he was only met with Scar's stupid face grinning at him. How dare he. HOW DARE HE. Without letting his brain think, he started hitting him with the nearest object-which fortunately was a pillow. He knew, that his punches were not that strong, but hey, he was angry. And he just laughed. Travis was on his fifteenth punch, when Scar chuckled, quite amused and  grabbed his wrists and tugged him closer.

"Enough," He looked at the smaller, a mischievous glint in his blue orbs, and a predatory grin on his lips that made Travis' fisted hands sweat.

What is he going to do? Was he angry? Will he hit him now? Should he apologi- Travis was thinking, however, before he could advance his never ending  thought process any further Scar completely halted them by crashing his lips with his. His whole brain stopped working that moment and he just stayed still. He moved his lips over Travis', in a slow pace, tentatively asking if he was okay with it. But Travis had other ideas. 

He pushed the taller boy gently and turned his face which caused the Scar's lips to land on his soft cheeks. Scar held a confused look, and nuzzled his nose on his cheek as a silent question.

Travis motioned with his fingers and Scar watched intently catching on to his hand movements.

"I.......go.....wait go....go where?" He observed his fingers and did a deductive reasoning. "School?"

Travis nodded vigorously and Scar made a face, evidently showing his distaste. "Noo....." he whined, coming closer to Travis and wrapped his strong arms around him and put his head on his neck. "I don't wanna go..i wanna stay here. With you."

Travis sighed and moved his fingers again in a writing motion.

"Exam? I don't give a fuck, Mey."

Travis punched him only making Scar laugh. Travis tried to push Scar's tall body with his small fingers but only failing and pouting.

"Don't do that." Scar said, sighing and looked down. His bangs fell over his eyes, hiding them. Travis tentatively lowered his head and tried to get him to look at him.

"Mey, don't."

Travis felt like he was that my something wrong and hurriedly moved away, frantically moving his head in an attempt to say sorry.

"Mey, Mey." Scar gave a small laugh. "I think you didn't get what I mean." He looked up, dark locks sweeping away from his eyes and Travis' breath hitched at what he saw. Scar's eyes had a dark glimmer in them, that was screaming a burning desire. And it was directed at him. Travis felt weird. It felt as if his skin burned everywhere Scar's eyes brushed past.

Travis shook his head, and scurried away. At least, he tried to. But as usual, Scar pulled him back in his arms.

"Don't even try. Ah shit, don't talk now. I'm having....uuh....technical difficulties." Scar stuttered, his voice straining. Travis looked confused, and looked at Scar innocently. This only seemed to rile up the taller boy more.

Travis gave a cute eye roll and searched for his notebook and pencil. He placed them on his lap and wrote steady and slow,

Go back to school. Your grades matter. I don't wanna be the reason to draw you back, and to regret later.

"Why would I regr-" Scar was saying but was shushed by a finger on his lips.

Please. Could you not give this exam? I don't want any trouble for you. He wrote.

"Jeez, fine. But just cause of you saying please. But question. Exam hours are over." Scar scratched the his neck, looking at Travis. Travis pondered over something for a while then his face lightened up.

He turned aside and pushed the button attached to the wall. In a few minutes, Dr Williams (I don't remember his name) gave a knock and came in.

"You called for me?" He smiled gently.

Travis scribbled something on the paper and lifted up the notebook to make it visible to Mr.Williams.

"Ah, I see. Right away, my boy."

And he dashed out as fast as he came.

Travis turned to Scar after Dr Williams went out and opened his arms wide, beckoning him. Scar looked confused at first but his face lightened up as soon as he understood. With a soft thud they both plopped down on the bed-with Travis underneath Scar, who had his head on his chest and arms wrapped around his frame.

"The test?" Scar asked after a while. Travis gave a cute thumbs up only making Scar chuckle at him.

"Stop being this cute, jeez."

It has been a long time since Travis felt so happy, so secure and it was all because of the boy who heard his heart, not his voice.

***

I hope the next chapter will be better ;-;