Location: Down south, Old warehouse near Sandy's Bar.

Type of gang: relies on teamwork and communication. Works in teams, tactic unknown.

List of Target Gangs:

Smoking Dragons (eliminated)
Raiding Black (eliminated)
Dark Snakes (eliminated)
Poison Python
Black Blood. (Denied of completion)

She blinked at her gang's name. Denied of completion? Their gang was to be unharmed. Why? She scroll down somewhere only to find a name she recognized.

Leader information: 3rd leader, Nathaniel Haynes.

I finally found you.. she thought as she turned away from the screen wordlessly. "alright. Let's go back to the hotel, I don't want to take chances. " the rest nodded and followed her after erasing any evidence of them in the room and computer.

Soon it will be the time for us to meet. She thought as she walked ahead. Nathaniel Haynes.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel Haynes was seating on his table doing his besiness when the doors to his home was slammed opened. "Boss! We have a problem!!" the man shouted as he was breatthing heavily from the distance and panic.

"What is it?" Nathaniel asked as he stood up and gave the man a glass of water. The man dranked greedily before shouting, "Someone's hacking into our database. Drake and the technical team is intercepting but they're good."

Nathaniel nodded before walking straight to the base where a couple of people are already there.

"How's the situation?" he asked. A man with dark blue hair replied as he typed on his keyboard, not sparing a glance to the newcomer.

"They're good. It's taking me some time, I think we're on par." 

"Lydia. Go help him out. The rest of you, find the intruder and try to locate their location."

After a while, they finally found a location. "Boss!" 

"Where is it?"

"North Town. A few blocks away from the fast food store." And they sent a group of 5 to the location but found nothing. The leader of the group contacted them through their cell.

"Boss! There's nothing here. What's going on?"

"Are you sure?" Nathaniel asked as the blue head man and a girl with orange hair frowned.

"Yeah. It's completely abandoned and there's no sign of anyone being here recently."

"Did we get tricked?" the blue haired man fumed.

"I suppose. Farron, continue to search the area. See if you can find anything suspicious, I'll be joining you just in case."

"Alright." Nathaniel turned towards the remaining two in the room and commanded. "Drake, Lydia, try a different method and see if we're able to retrace the hacker."

After his commands, everyone began following his orders as he left. He had a hunch that this wasn't the last thing on their to do list soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalissa was walking through the busy street of the States. They decided to explore to kill time so Jane recommended the fast food stall for a break. Annalissa was wondering alone with Alec as the twins went to who-knows-where. Then she was bumped with a man accidentally, causing her to stumble. Alec exclaimed with an 'ah' as they collided.