The Crazy First Day

"Now," Mr. Happy said. "Our class will be about fish math, fish history, and fish science."

"Wait, so Cana, now we have to learn about fish?" Lucy asked, stunned.

Cana grinned. "That's Mr. Happy for ya."

"Cana!" Mr. Happy yelled. "Put the barrel all the way down and stop talking. Wakaba! Stop smoking! Natsu! Pay attention! Erza! Make Natsu and Gray stop fighting! Newbie! Get up here!"

"Ummm..." Lucy stammered.

"You better get up there, newbie." Cana said, elbowing her.

Lucy walked up to Mr. Happy's desk.

"Face the class and tell them your name." Mr. Happy ordered.

Lucy did as she was told. "Hi there! My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I used to be homeschooled. I'm super glad to be here, though!"

Gray raised his hand. "Why are you wet?"

Lucy gritted her teeth. "This jerk Natsu made a bucket of water fall on my head!"

"It was for you, Gray!" Natsu yelled from across the room.

Lucy ground her teeth. She was seconds away from fighting this jerk called Natsu.

"Lucy, go back to your seat!" Mr. Happy ordered.

Lucy stomped back to her seat. The rest of the school day was pretty boring. They learned about fish all day. During lunch, Lucy sat with Mira and Erza. They told her more about Fairy High.

After school, Erza walked up to Lucy in the hall.

"Hey, Lucy. Can you help me with something?"

"Uh..." Lucy said. "Yeah... what is it?"

"Well, I, uh, have a boyfriend. And we're going on a date tonight, but I need help picking out a dress."

"Omigosh! Erza, you have a boyfriend?! Who is it?!" Lucy squealed.

"It's Seigrain from Era High."

"Oh, Erza, that's awesome! Come on, I know just where to go. I'll find you the perfect dress."

The two girls went to a boutique down the road. Lucy picked out a few dresses for Erza to try on. The first one was a tight, sparkly red dress, but Erza said it was too uncomfortable. The next one was a frilly purple dress, which Erza claimed she wouldn't be caught dead in. The last one, though, was perfect. It was a purple dress with red roses on it. Lucy walked Erza to the restaurant where Erza was supposed to meet Seigrain. They were halfway there when two girls from Mermaid Heel High blocked their path.

"Erza." The one with black hair and bangs said.

"Kagura. What do you want?"

"Erzy-werzy, you promised you'd come fishing with us tonight, remember? And my kitty's are getting hungry." The other girl with cat ears said.

"Miliana, I'm so sorry! I'm going on a date with Seirgrain from Era High tonight."

"Oh, Erza! Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?" Kagura asked.

Erza looked away. "I'm sorry. It's just... I don't know..."

Lucy shook Erza's shoulders. "Erza, your going to be late! Your supposed to meet him in two minutes!"

Erza grabbed Lucy's hand and ran down the path. "Sorry, Kagura! Sorry, Miliana! Got to go!"

"Have fun, Erzy-Werzy!"

"See you around, Erza."

Lucy followed Erza to the restaurant where she was supposed to be meeting Seirgrain. After she was sure that Erza was with Seirgrain, she went back to her apartment.

What a crazy first day, Lucy thought. I think I'm going to like Fairy High.