"Understandable" I nodded my head.

The rest of the 5 minute ride was filled with a comfortable silence besides the music playing in the background.

Once we pulled up I went to the student oarking lot to find a spot.

"There's and open spot beside Sada car" She pointed to an all black Dodge Charger when I seen niggas gathered around the car.

He wanna be me so bad, done got the same color car as me and allat, just a different model.

"Bitch I don't wanna see him right now."

"It's best to see him while he with his friends so you know if you got the cutest nigga out the group."

"See this why you my bitch because you smart. I wasn't een thinking of that."

We got out the car and walked towards them to say hi. Getting closer I seen ole girl from the chick fil a hugged up on him and her little friend on some random nigga.

"Don't start nun" Moni said to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled, "You know I be chillin for real watch how ion een acknowledge her goof ass."

"Wassup Sada" Moni greeted first.

"Hey lil woot" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "Bra we in public"

"Nigga I don't care"

"Excuse me shawd what's your name" This boy came up to me.

He kinda cute but he not above Sada though. Maybe second place.

"Not available" Sada said before I could say sum.

"Aht aht don't do that lil woot you stopping my bag right now sir. Plus i'm single and your girlfriend right up under you so move." I looked over at the boy, "My name Renny and yours is?"

"Rasheed"

I smirked, "Ou R&R that's cute"

"Bitch you're name start with a fucking A don't do that."

I looked at Moni, "Son you messin up my bag right now."

"She a hoe bae" I heard Sada lil pet say.

"Watch your mouth" Sada said.

She sucked her teeth, "Why you defending this bitch?"

I gotta get Rasheed number but I also gotta cuss this little screw driver built bitch out. Hm what to do.

"Rasheed, here's my number hit me up sometime"

He smiled and walked away.

"Aysia I said watch your fucking mouth, you bouta blow my high" I heard Sada say raising his voice.

Okay sexy daddy let her know.

"You fucking her or something?"