Chapter 25

Aria's POV

"Hey, Jasper" I saw that stupid little smirk on her face as she said that.

I stood there with my arms crossed. I was pissed. I know my parents said they had no one else to go to but I was going to make their lives a living hell since they did it to me. You see, what Ross did to me wasn't the exact reason that I started cutting myself. I had thought about it after that dinner we had with our aunt and uncle and my cousins.

It was too much for me, I had enough of them and their kids. I thought that if I killed myself, that I wouldn't have to deal with them anymore, I thought that Ross would be happier to know I was dead because he would have found out that me and Jasper were dating. I thought that my parents would be happy knowing that they only had one more kid to look after instead of two. I was thinking about doing it ever since that dinner, I just couldn't make a decision.

So, you see Ross only made my depression worse he didn't start it. I still am having a hard time forgiving him but I will come around soon enough.

"Hi bitch, how are you doing? I just wanted to let you know that I would really appreciate if you stayed away from my boyfriend" I snapped at Sophie.
"Slut! He's mine!" she yelled at me and I just laughed. I was laughing so hard, everyone was staring at me like I'm crazy.

"Yo-your ca-calling m-me the sl-slut, oh my gosh, are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" I said in between fits of laughter.
She just glared at me before stomping outside back to her car.
I wiped a tear away that had just slipped from my eye while laughing, then pulled Jasper with me up to my room.

Once we got into my room I pulled out my phone and texted Gwen and Layla.
Gwen & Layla
A-come over to my house tonight and I'll explain everything.
Once I texted that I put my phone away and looked at Jasper.

"I'm sorry this whole thing was my fault" Jasper spoke up.
"Jasper, no it's not"
"If I hadn't come to your room, that night and kissed you"
"He would have had to figure out soon" I said and hugged Jasper.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, I don't want to hear it anymore" I said
"Ok, fine, but why are your cousins here?" he asked
"They have to stay for a while because their parents are out of town"
"Oh"

"Aria! Your friends are here!" My mom called. I walked downstairs and opened the door.
"Wait, you have friends? That's shocking" Justin laughed
"Oh, look who it is, bitch one and bitch two! I'm so excited to see you guys!" Layla said sarcastically.

"Let's just go upstairs" I said and walked upstairs, "so, I didn't tell you but Jasper is here also"
"Wait, like the Jasper?" Layla asked
"Yes" I laughed as we walked into my room.

Jasper said hi to the girls and it was now time for me to tell Layla and Gwen.
"Ok, so my brother put me on lockdown for a month, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere, he took my phone and laptop. He did everything to make my life a living hell and that's why I haven't forgiven him yet" I finished

"Bitch" Layla said
"Why would he do that?" Gwen asked shocked.
I just shrugged my shoulders.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We talked for a while and Jasper even got to know them better but they soon had to leave. As I walked back up to my room after they left, I got ready for bed once Jasper left my room.
"Hey, slut?" Sophie rudely barged into my room asking
"What?" I said irritated and wanting her to leave

"Jasper is sleeping in my room tonight" I rolled my eyes at her comment. Sure he is.
"Me? Sleeping in your room? Not in a million years" I saw Jasper behind Sophie.
"Jasper! There you, are let's go" Sophie grabbed his arm.

I stormed over to her,
"Bitch, damn! How many times do I have to tell you, to get it into your thick skull, DO NOT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!" she scurried off back into her room.
"Sorry, about that" I said and walked back over to my bed.

Jasper sad down in the chair right by my bed as we talked for s while.
I was flat in my bed. I'm so tired. I thought trying not to go to sleep. Right before my eyes closed, I heard Jasper scream,

"ARIA! WHAT THE HELL IS ON YOUR WRISTS?!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Another short chapter, sorry I'll try to make the next one longer. Again thanks!