Chapter 20

*Warning Intense*
Ross's POV
I laid down on my bed about to go to sleep but then remembered that I forgot my charger. Last I know Aria was using it so I walked upstairs to her room. I cracked open the door.
"Aria I-WHAT THE HELL!?!" I yelled, I was beyond pissed but sight in front of me.

Aria has her legs around Jasper who was holding her, one of her hands was on his face and the other was around his neck tugging at his hair. Jasper was holding her and they were kissing. The thought of them having their tongues down their throats made me furious!

"WHAT ARE YOU TOO DOING" I screamed at them, they just looked at me with wide eyes.
"Let me ex-" Jasper started but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it! You guys lied to me! You guys said there was nothing going on between you two!" I screamed in anger
My parents quickly came to the door after they heard screaming.
"What happened?" they asked
"Jasper and Aria has their tongues down each other's throat!" I was so pissed off I couldn't control myself.

I walked over to Jasper and punched him. Hard.
"Ow" he held his hand up to his cheek
I looked over at Aria who had tears in her eyes.
"I HATE YOU ROSS!" she screamed at me which broke my heart.
"Let's just go to bed and discuss this is the morning" my dad said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
Jasper and I quickly pulled apart after hearing the voice that we were dreading. I looked over and Ross was pissed.
"WHAT ARE YOU TOO DOING!" he screamed at us. I was really scared he was going to do something to Jasper. We looked at him with wide eyes.
"Let me ex-" Jasper tried to explain but Ross cut him off,
"I don't want to hear it! You guys lied to me! You guys said there was nothing going on between you two!" he continued to scream at us.

Our parents ended up coming in because they obviously heard screaming,
"What happened?" they both asked
"Jasper and Aria has their tongues down each other's throat!" Ross yelled answering their question. Ross walked over to us and punched Jasper.
"Ow" Jasper put his hand up to his cheek.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I screamed,
"I HATE YOU ROSS!" I screamed
"Let's just go to bed and discuss this is the morning" my dad said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up remembering the events from last night. Tears started to run down my face. I got changed and walked downstairs preparing myself for what was about to happen.

Everyone was already downstairs waiting for me. Once I got downstairs I saw Ross glaring at me, so I glared back.
"Ok" my dad started, "let's start from the beginning, so you saw Jasper and Aria kissing and you freaked out?"

"Yes" Ross was beyond pissed I could tell.
"Ok let's let Jasper and Aria explain themselves" my mom said
Jasper walked over to me and held my hand I felt Ross glaring daggers at us but I just tried to ignore it.

Jasper nodded his head asking me if I want to say it, I just nodded back saying I will.
"Ok, Ross no interrupting me" I took a deep breath and started, "Jasper and I hated each other at the beginning of the trip but soon we come to find out we liked each other, if you were assuming that we were both sick at the same time because we kissed, Ross you were correct, me and Jasper had our first kiss and ended up getting sick after" I took another breath and continued.

"We were hanging out and kissing behind your back, and I'm sorry we just didn't want you to get mad. We made up a lot of lies and excuses because we didn't want you to be upset. When I came back on the last day at the cabin and said I went out with Gwen, I-I" Jasper squeezed my hand for support.

"I was out with Jasper, he h-he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I looked at Ross and his face was full of shock and anger, "we been seeing each other behind your back and the note that Jasper gave to me at school was for me, not Layla. We didn't want to upset you and you found out in a horrible way, I'm sorry"

Ross came over to us but right before he punched Jasper I grabbed his arm,
"Touch my boyfriend again and I will make sure you never have babies" I said mockingly repeating what he said to Jasper when he touched or looked at me.

He looked at me in pure shock,
"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU GUYS WERE HIDING THIS FROM ME!" he screamed.

"You know what Ross we like each other and your not going to stop us" I spat at him with anger laced in my voice.
"No, you two will not date" Ross really wants to die doesn't he.
"Yes, we are and how do you plan on stopping us?" I asked

"No, no, no, YOU WILL NOT DATE MY SISTER!" Ross screamed in Jasper's face, "AND YOU WILL NOT DATE MY BEST FRIEND, YOUR A FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!" Ross walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders. I felt a hand touch my shoulders and touch Ross's hand.

"You will not touch her or blame her for anything, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ROSS!?!" Jasper yelled at him.
Ross looked at him with a face full of disbelief. At this point my parents were just watching the sene.

"I'm going to date your sister and that's final, I don't give a shit about your opinion, SHE'S MINE!" Jasper continued he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross's POV
I stood there and stared daggers at Jasper while we waited for Aria to come downstairs. I'm going to kill him. I saw my sister and glared at her with anger in my eyes. Once she came over to us, dad spoke up,
"Ok" dad started, "let's start from the beginning, so you saw Jasper and Aria kissing and you freaked out?"

"Yes" I was so pissed
"Ok let's let Jasper and Aria explain themselves" my mom said. I watched as Jasper walked over to my sister and held her hand. That just made me ever more pissed.

I saw Jasper nod his head at Aria asking her if she wanted to say it and she nodded back.
"Ok, Ross no interrupting me" Aria took a breath and started, "Jasper and I hated each other at the beginning of the trip but soon we come to find out we liked each other, if you were assuming that we were both sick at the same time because we kissed, Ross you were correct, me and Jasper had our first kiss and ended up getting sick after" she took another breath and continued.

"We were hanging out and kissing behind your back, and I'm sorry we just didn't want you to get mad. We made up a lot of lies and excuses because we didn't want you to be upset. When I came back on the last day at the cabin and said I went out with Gwen, I-I" I was worried about what she was about to say next.

"I was out with Jasper, he h-he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" my eyes about bulged out of my head. I was shocked and even more upset than I was before. "we been seeing each other behind your back and the note that Jasper gave to me at school was for me, not Layla. We didn't want to upset you and you found out in a horrible way, I'm sorry" she finished.

I walked over to them about to punch Jasper, but Aria grabbed my arm and stopped me,
"Touch my boyfriend again and I will make sure you never have babies" I was shocked and her comment remembering what I said to Jasper if he touched or even looked at her.

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU GUYS WERE HIDING THIS FROM ME!" I screamed at them.
"You know what Ross we like each other and your not going to stop us" Aria's voice was laced with anger as she spat those words at me.

"No, you two will not date" I said upset making sure this isn't going to continue.
"Yes, we are and how do you plan on stopping us?" she spat.

"No, no, no, YOU WILL NOT DATE MY SISTER!" I screamed in Jasper's face, "AND YOU WILL NOT DATE MY BEST FRIEND, YOUR A FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!" I walked over to Aria and grabbed her shoulders. Then I felt a hand on my hand and Aria's shoulder.

"You will not touch her or blame her for anything, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ROSS!?!" Jasper yelled at me. I looked at him with a face full of disbelief, Jasper has never yelled at me before. I looked over at my parents for help but they were just standing there watching the sene.

"I'm going to date your sister and that's final, I don't give a shit about your opinion, SHE'S MINE!" Jasper screamed in my face as he took Aria's hand and led her up to her room. I sat there with a shocked expression on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Ross found out hope you enjoyed this chapter, it is a lot longer than my other ones for a reason but anyway if I had any typos or mistakes just ignore them, thanks for reading!