Chapter 24

Ross's POV
I heard my parents get home and then I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. I knew at this moment that I screwed up. I was a complete asshole to my sister and only thought about my feelings and not hers.

I heard my door open and my parents standing there with stern looks on their faces.
"Why did Aria look upset and told us to ask you?"
"I screwed up, I banned her from going out unless it was to school, I banned her from seeing Jasper and her friends. I even banned her from wearing anything that showed her skin. I took her laptop and phone away too" they both looked at me completely shocked.

"Why the hell did you do that?!?" Dad screamed at me.
"Because I was mad at her, and I was only thinking about myself and not about how she felt"
"Your grounded for a month" my mom said, I knew it was coming but I didn't care I deserved it.

"Do one thing for me though" I asked them, "let her see Jasper and her friends" I said as I handed them aria's phone and laptop.
They both nodded their heads and walked out.
What a brother I am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
My parents walked back out and handed me my phone and laptop. Then Ross walked out behind them.

"Aria I want to apologize for what I did, I wanted to protect you and thought I was doing the right thing, with the right intention but I hurt you instead I'm not asking you to forgive me now but at some point I hope you will" Ross said and walked right back in his room

"I don't want to talk about it" I said as soon as I saw my dad open his mouth.
"No, we were going to say that, um, Sophie and Justin are coming over tonight and staying here for a while," my dad said.

My sadness soon turned into anger,
"What! Why would you let this happen!!" I screamed
"We have too because their parents are going away for a while and they had no one else to watch them" mom said with a sad expression, knowing what they would say to me when they come over.

"Fine, whatever" but before I walked into my room and closed the door, I heard my mom yell,
"Jasper is coming over to see you!"
I never thought could be this happy. Jasper is coming to see me, I finally get to see him!

I sat on my bed anxious to see Jasper. I missed him so much. I heard the doorbell rang and ran as fast as I could downstairs. My parents opened the door and our eyes instantly met. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.
"Jasper! I missed you so much!" I said as tears of happiness started to fall down my face.

"I missed you too" Jasper smiled at me, then gave me a peck on the lips.
"Where is your brother?" he asked
"He is in his room" I frowned
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper's POV
I walked into Ross's Room and saw him sitting in his bed.
"Hey" I said
He looked up from his phone and stared at me.
"Look, I'm so sorry, I deserve the worst, I understand if you hate me" Ross's words hurt like hell, I would never hate him.

"It's fine, I forgive you, you did what you thought was best for your sister" I said, "even if it was very over the top, but I think it might take Aria a while to forgive you"
"Yeah, I know, thank you and I promise this will never happen again, but if you hurt my sister I will cut you into little tiny pieces" Ross scared me every time he said that.

I gave him a bro hug and we walked out of the room only to see a look of anger plastered on Aria's face as two people stood in front of her, Sophie and Justin.

"Hey, Jasper" Sophie smirked at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, has readers block again, sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to give y'all a chapter to read.
I also wanted to talk about the fact that Jasper and Aria didn't act awkward around each other when they first saw each other since a month ago, so hope that doesn't bother you guys.

Also hope you guys enjoy the new cover! Love you guys❤️