Chapter 7

"Stop!" I screamed at Jasper, he quickly turned his head.
"What?" he questioned, luckily the girl left so he wouldn't talk to her again and I don't have to explain why I told him to stop.

"Nothing" I said and went back to the changing room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross's POV
"What's her problem?" Jasper asked
"I don't know" I replied
Why did she yell at Jasper to stop? Stop what? He wasn't doing anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria walked out an hour later with a few outfits and a few bras and went to pay for them. Mom didn't buy anything but she tried a few on.

We left the store and went back to our car. I was on my phone in the car when I heard Jasper ask,
"Why did you tell me to stop? Stop what?"
I looked back and Aria's face went red. What? "Nothing, I was just....nothing" she started but didn't continue.

Finally we got home but once we got home Aria slammed her bedroom door shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
Once I got home I slammed my bedroom door shut. I don't know why I am so upset, I mean it's not like we are dating.

I sat on my bed for a while watching YouTube until I heard my mom yell,
"Everybody come into the kitchen, now!

I walked out of my room and saw Ross, my parents, and Jasper.
"Ok, so me and your dad have talked about this Aria, and we think you should have your own room for the rest of the trip"
I looked at my mom with eyes of excitement, while when I looked over at Jasper his face was full of shock and disappointment. What?
"Ok!" I said

I got all of my stuff and moved to the bedroom upstairs. I'm so excited, I don't have to share a bedroom with Jasper! I laid down on my bed and sighed. It hit me again. Why was I jealous of Jasper flirting with another girl? I got my diary and started to write in it.

Dear Diary,
It's Friday, which means I have been on this trip for almost a week. Mom and I went to a clothing store today. I got some really nice clothes and bras but when I walked out with a specific outfit that I bought, I saw Jasper flirting with another girl. I got jealous and I have no idea why.

After I wrote that in my diary I got my phone out and texted Layla because I haven't texted her lately.
A-I have some great news!
L-What?
A-I don't have to share a room with Jasper anymore!
L-That's great!
A-Yeah, umm can I tell you something?
L-Yeah?
A-Well we all went out today and Mom and I went to a clothing store. I walked out of the changing room in this one outfit and I saw Jasper flirting with a girl
L-Ok? What's the problem?
A-I...I got jealous
L-OMG!
A-I don't know I just thought I'd tell you that
L-Ok, well inform me on anything else😉
A-Ok Bye

I got off my phone and went downstairs to get out the cereal and have some. I scrolled through Instagram and see another post from Whitney.

Ohhh guys Georgia is sooo nice I wish Jasper Thomas was with me right now!

I slammed my phone on the counter and stormed upstairs leaving it on.
I don't even care about it right now. I am so upset that I don't even want to see it right now.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and crashed down on my bed. Tears started filling my eyes. Why am I crying, we are not even dating! I don't even care I just let the tears fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross's POV
I walked into the kitchen to see what's wrong. I looked around but only my parents were in there.
"What happened" I asked
"I don't know your sister slammed her phone on the counter and stormed upstairs" they said as I heard jasper come up behind me.

I went up to her phone in the counter and her phone was still on. I looked at what was on the screen and she was on Instagram on Whitney's post.

Ohhh guys Georgia is sooo nice I wish Jasper Thomas was with me right now!

Huh? What's wrong with th- oh my gosh she's jealous! Oh no! I turned to Jasper and saw a confused and disgusted look on his face.
"I hate that girl, eww, why is she posting about me!"

"I'm gonna go see Aria" I said
"Ok good luck" mom forced a smile
I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.
"Wha-t do y-ou wa-nt?" she tried to say without stuttering. Is she crying?
"Can I come in?" I ask
"F-Fine" she stuttered again in a more harsh tone.

I walked in to what was once my room a few hours ago. I see her on her bed and when she looks up her mascara is smeared on her face.
"Why are you crying?" I asked her
"Nothing, I'm fine"
"Really, I've heard that before"
"Seriously I-m f-ine" she started stuttering again.

"I saw your phone, the post, about Jasper" her eyes went wide and she looked at me with a dumbfounded expression.
"That's n-ot w-why i-m cry-i-ng" she tried to say as best as she could, "ju-st l-leave p-please"
"Ok" I said and walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
It's been a few days since I saw that post so it is now Monday and this is our last week of break. I hadn't really talked to Jasper because of how upset I was. I walked downstairs and told my mom how I was going to go to the store to get some stuff.

"I'll go with her" Jasper said
"And I'll go too" Ross stepped up with a glare on his face. When we got to the store, I took out the list of what things I need to buy.

I went into the feminine isle and Jasper asked,
"Why are we in this isle?"
"Because I need some pads" I replied
"Ok"
After that I walked into the candy isle and picked out a few bags of candy. I then went to the makeup isle for some new mascara and acrylic nails.

I walked up to a checkout isle and there was a man about my age there. I put up all of my stuff. He winked at me and made a whistling sound.
"Stop" my brother said
"What are you her boyfriend?" I cashier asked.
"No, I'm her brother, now stop"

After that we walked out and walked back into the car. When I got home, I brought everything up to my room and sat there and watched tv.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys next chapter at some point there is gonna be a surprise! Also that picture is that last outfit she bought. Thanks for the views! Bye love y'all❤️