Chapter 3

I wake up and look at the time, it is 2:00 AM. I felt a hard body against me and something poking me.
What? I opened my eyes and saw- JASPER?!? What is he doing in my bed!?! I quickly woke him up, "What the hell are you doing in my bed!?!"

"Oh shit you woke up, umm I got uncomfortable on the floor" he said
"To fricken bad! Get ou-" Oh my gosh he has a boner! That's what's poking me!
"Ewwww you have a boner!" I cried, he blushed
"It's not my fault!" he cried back
"Ahhh get out!" I pushed him off of the bed.
"Owww"
"Sorry, not sorry, go to bed now!" I whisper shouted at him so that I didn't wake anyone up, "and don't get into my bed again!"
I shut my lamp off and went to sleep knowing why he had a boner, which made me uncomfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next morning and all of the things that happened a few hours
ago. Oh yeah. Egh, I don't even want to think about that.

I got up and stepped over Jasper to go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. I went into the bathroom, got ready and walked out. I went into the kitchen to get something to eat for breakfast.

"Hey mom, where's dad?" I asked
"He just left and went to Krispy Cream to get some donuts for breakfast, so don't eat anything yet" she said, "also tell the boys about it too"

"Ok" I responded then headed upstairs to tell Ross.
"Hey Ross" I knocked on his bedroom door.
"Ugh, What?" he asked.
"Dad's bringing donuts so don't eat anything"
"Ok, well I wasn't gonna wake up anyway so go away"
"Ok mr grumpy pants"

I walked downstairs to my room and went over to Jasper, who is still sleeping peacefully on the floor.
I smirked, I have a great idea. I went to the bathroom and got a bucket. I filled it up with cold water and walked back into the room.
I poured the cold water on him and he jerked awake.
"What the hell!?" he screamed.
"That's what you get for what happened early this morning"

We heard the door open and Ross walked in.
"What happened early this morning?"
"Ross, I thought you were asleep?" I questioned.
"Nope, now what happened?"
"Nothing" we both said in unison
He gave us a glare and walked out
"Now get up my dad is bringing donuts for breakfast" I said to Jasper
"Who is gonna clean this up then?"
"Uh, you, because of what you did early this morning"

I walked out of the bedroom and went go sit down at the table.
"Hey Aria we are going hiking tod-" my dad was cut off by the lights flickering and shutting off.
"I guess there's no hiking today" my dad said, "we will go tomorrow"

"What the hell!" we heard Jasper yell
"Ha" I said then turned my flashlight on my phone on and walked into my room. I then burst into laughter as I see Jasper in here trying to clean up the water but the power went out.
"What are you laughing about"
"Nothing" I was to lazy to answer.
I lay down on my bed and start watching YouTube.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours go by and the power comes back on. I go back into the kitchen with mom, dad, and Ross. Ross then pulls me aside.
"Hey was Jasper in his boxers?"
"Yeah" I said
Ross stormed into our room and my parents looked at me confused I just shrugged my shoulders and went to get something to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross's POV

I see Jasper sitting on the floor on his phone. He looks up at me,
"What?"
"Why were you in your boxers last night!?!"
"Dude I sleep in my boxers every night"
"I don't care, don't do it again"
"No promises there" he said
"I mean it!"
"Well then tell her not to wear a low cut tank top and booty shorts, dude she has a great ass!"

Oh no, he did not just say that!
I punched him, for the first time ever that I have punched him.
"Dude, what the hell!" He screamed
"I told you specifically not to look at her or touch her, what do you do, you look at her ass"
"Well it was kinda hard not to with those shorts on"
"I don't care! I knew this was a bad idea" I shake my head
"Look I'm sorry man but it's hard especially since your sister is hot as hell!"

Once again I punch him, I look at his face and his lip is bleeding but right now I don't give a crap because he should have self control. I walk out of the bedroom and slam the door.

"Aria come with me, now" I glared at her. I grabbed her by the wrists and stormed upstairs.
"Aria what is wrong with you!" I yelled at her.
"What are you talking about?" she asked confused
"Don't play dumb with me sis you know what I'm talking about!" I scolded her, "why did you wear booty shorts and a low cut tank top to bed!"
"Because that what I sleep in"
"I don't care, Jasper was in there and he saw your ass"
"I know"
"Why did you wear that!" I repeated
"Because it's comfortable to sleep in!"
"Ok, from now on you guys have to wear clothes that cover you up for bed"
"No"
"Aria it's only for two weeks! Are you trying to show off your tits and your ass!"
"No, where the hell did you get that from!"
"Well it sure seems like it!"
"Don't wear that to bed"
"Fine" but she didn't sound convincing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aria's POV
My birthday is tomorrow and I'm really excited because we get to go hiking, but I'm not excited for Jasper to come along. I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat and then sit down at the table. I go back into my bedroom when I'm done and lay on my bed.

I scroll through Instagram and see the Queen B of our school posted something

Up in the mountains in Georgia it's so awesome, sucks for all of you who ain't here!

Her name is Whitney and she is the bitch of our school, she is also a slut. I hear a knock on my door an my brother comes in.
"Hey I'm sorry about my yelling"
"It's fine"
"But, once again, don't get involved with him"
"Ok" I replied

He walks of my room and Jasper enters.
"Hey cutie"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope your enjoying my book!