visit

Type was in the living room cleaning, then he heard a few knocks on the door.
Placing the cleaning products on the table, he got up to go answer.
Opening the door he wrapped his arms around his chest, narrowed eyes.
Tharn gave an apologetic expression.
Behind his back he had a bouquet, rounding it, he brought it about.
Type peered too it and then back at tharn.
Signing, he grabbed the bouquet then moved too the side. Tharn went in. Type closed the door.
Automatically, tharn turned to place his hands on either side of types face to give him a heated kiss.
Parting type raised an eye brow.
"Its been a week tharn....your just buttering me up."
Tharn slightly grinned.
"I know. I'm sorry type. Been.... busy."
Type nodded.
Tharn let go of his face to follow him to the kitchen.
Type went to a cabinet, to retrieve a something for the flowers.
Un wrapping, tharn came in looking around. A memory flashed through his head.
Past 6 months into dating
Type was leaned over the kitchen counter with tharn, who wrapped his arms around, head on his shoulder.
He was sketching, landscape.
"You are so skillful type."
He smiled.
"Mmm i hope so."
Tharn hugged him tighter.
"Wish you could see how much talent you have type. When i become a successful in architecture, i want to get you a studio."
Type smiled.
"Waste of money."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You sell yourself short type."
He took a deep breathe.
"Mmm we could go in half. I can't wait too see you in your dream field. Now you tharn have talent."
"Mmm we both do. You and i are going to be one powerful couple when we are grown."
Type dropped the pencial, too turn around wrapping his arms around tharn.
There eyes darted.
"You....still see us together in the future?"
Tharn smiled.
"Every time i think of the future i see you. I love you type."
Type smiled.
"I cant wait til we are older tharn. To wake up everyday with you and be with you every day. I love you."
Tharn leaned his head up to give type a deep kiss.
Present
Type put the flowers in and looked to tharn confused. He was looking at the kitchen table, looking sad.
Type walked too Tharn to wrap his arms around his neck.
Tharn looked instantly at type wrapping his arms around his body.
"I'm...not that mad tharn. Don't be sad okay."
He gave him a huge smile.
Tharn nodded.
Parting, type grabbed tharn by the wrist too take him upstairs.
In His mother's room, she looked to tharn and type holding hands.
She smiled.
"Hello tharn."
He nodded.
"Hello."
She motioned with her head for type to leave.
He looked to tharn. There eyes darted.
"I....won't leave if you don't want me to."
Tharn kissed type on.the cheek.
"Its okay. Ill meet you in your room."
Type made a face then left.
Tharn saw a chair then he sat.
Types mother peered her eyes to tharn, tears streamed down her face.
"Tharn, i am so sorry. I...never ment too hurt my son the way i did. Just....when he....was in so much pain."
Tharn shook his head.
"Ms.yakagizi. please don't. You have no idea how bad i feel about type ever being in any pain because of my actions. In truth.my father found out about our relationship. He....was going too distroy his future. I....couldn't let that happen. We had a miscommunication when he was in the hospital that one day....I'm so sorry for what i have done too your son. I...love him so much."
Tharn looked down.
She shook her head tears falling.
"I...wish you had come to me tharn. I...don't know what i could have done too help but...i would have done something."
"I...never thought of that ms. yakagizi"
She nodded.
"Well, you two live together now?"
"Yes... even though i have already asked but....could i receive your blessings to marry your son?"
She smiled, chin quivered.
"Has long has you never break my son's heart again and invite me to the wedding you have my blessing. You have too promise me. You will never break his heart again tharn."
He looked up nodding.
" i can promise you that."
They held hands, eyes on one another.
Type had his body leaned against the wall, hearing everything. Tears fell and his chin quivered. He departed silently.
After, tharn went too types room. In the room he looked around. Barly anything changed.
Peering down type was sitting on the edge, looking down,hands cupped.
He looked too him confused.
"Type?"
He gulped looking up with a huge smile.
Tharns lips parted.
"Why...are your eyes red?"
Type got up slowly, to step too tharn, placing a hand to his chest, pushing him back so he could with his other hand, close and lock his door when tharns back hit it.
Then he wrapped his arms around his neck.
Tharn wrapped his arms around his body.
"Tharn....please make love too me."
Tharn smiled wide.
On the bed, they were undressed, tharn hovered over type thrusting, there hands were intertwined to the sides of types head. He started to moan to loud.
Tharn stopped to bring up his hand to place his finger to his lips.
Type nodded, setting his lips in a hard line to moan loudly into his mouth.
After, they laid in a close embrace.
They had there hands intertwined, eyes closed. Type had a huge smile.
"Yes."
Tharns eye brows furrowed confused.
"Yes what?"
"My answer....tharn...is Yes."
Tharns eyes rapidly went back and forth under his eye lids then it clicked.
He grabbed type for him too sit on top of him. Tharn placed both hands to either side of his face. There eyes darted.
"Yes???!!!"
Tears streamed down types face.
"We....still have to wait the year then 3 months. But yes....i will marry you tharn....i love you."
Tharn breathed in shakily.
He leaned up to hug type tightly.
"You have made me the most happiest man in the world type. I love you so deeply and true. I will make you happy everyday. Thank you type. Thank you. I love you."
Type wrapped his arms around his back.
"I love you tharn. I....always have."