just us two

Type and tharn were on the bed ripping each other's clothes off has they started a heated round on types clothes that spilled out from his bag that he packed from home.
Type was leaned slightly up with his hand around tharns neck, legs bent to. Either side of tharns waist, with one hand behind him for support.
Tharn had both of his hands to either side of types body palms face down to the bed.
He kissed types neck passionetly.
Types head was slightly leaned to eye his clothes, with narrowed eyes.
"Mmmm" he moaned.
He took his other hand that laid behind him to place them both to his chest to push him slightly back.
They glared to one another.
"Tharn...my clothes will get all dirty...let's get up and..."
Tharn pushed type down to hover over him, intertwining there hands to either side of his head.
"Type, i have a washer and dryer. Right now i can't control myself."
Type smiled cheerfully.
Tharn leaned down to place his lips back on types.
They opened there mouths to swirl there tongues about.
Tharn then placed his length into type to start thrusting deep.
Type moaned deeply.
After a passionate round they laid to there sides looking to one another.
There eyes darted.
"We didn't need to do this on my clothes tharn." Type chuckled.
Tharn brought up his hand to rub types cheek sensually.
"I love you type, seeing you with your bag, standing outside my front door the way you did. It was too.adorable."
Type smiled.
"So...now what? You better clean my clothes there all dirty now."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Yes, i will and."
Tharn pushed type to his back to hover over him to look down, eyes darted.
Type looked contently up.
"Well, since it's friday...can we stay in this weekend? I don't have work...do you?"
Type shook.His head.
Then made a grimance.
Tharns head cocked to the side confused.
"Why that face?"
Type brought up his hands to place them on tharns neck.
"Eric....texted me. Apperently he broke up with kon and he is all upset.about it."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Type chuckled.
"Tharn...i know he never got over an us and this isn't going to end well."
Tharn got off of type to lay to his side on his back looking to the ceiling
Type looked sideways to tharn then shifted himself to lay his head on top of his chest.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
Then he wrapped his arm around type tightly.
"Maybe....its time for you to find another gallery type. I'm a bit worried for you."
Type shifted his head up and down.
"Im already looking. Monday, i have two interviews. I knew this was going to go bad for awhile now."
Then he looked up at Tharn who looked down.
"Im....happy Your concerned over me."
He smiled.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I'm always concerned for you type. I don't really trust kon. There have been a few times he looked at me weirdly. The quicker you go work for another gallery the better."
Type leaned up and planted a kiss on tharns lips.
Departing, he laid his head back to his chest.
"Just....6 months right?"
Tharn nodded.
"Mia....she's already counting the days down. Shes in love with her new man.  Im happy she is with him."
Type took a deep inhale.
"Then what will happen?"
"Ill divorce her the next day. Then my father's will, will be nal and void. And maybe we can.."
Types eyes widen He looked back at tharn.
He had an serious expression on his face.
Type immediately got up to sit on tharn to grab him by the neck pulling his body up.
Tharn quickly moved up to wrap his hands around, kissing him passionetly.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Leaning back they glared to one another eyes darting.
"Lets....not think of the future...i honestly don't want to think about it. Right now were what we are and i am here with you for 6 months. I....do have feelings for you tharn. I.....do like you. I'm happy I'm here with you but i..."
Type hung his head closing his eyes.
Tharn took a deep inhale.
He brought his hand to types neck to bring his body down so he could lay him to his chest.
Type brought down his hands to wrap them around his stomach, taking deep breathes.
Tharn then wrapped his arms around types back tightly.
Taking deep breathes.
"How is the pain?"
"Mmm manageable, just need to breathe."
Tharn let a tear fall.
"I...love you type. I'm happy your here. You will never know how happy."
Type nodded.
"You....still better clean my clothes."
Tharn shakily laughed.
"Yes, i will. First you get better."
Type nodded.
They stayed in there embrace both being in some sort of pain.