your engaged!!

A month went by while type healed and thought. He couldn't believe that happened. Type didn't want to believe tharn would stoop so low to get him drunk just too have sex with him but why when he had a girlfriend. Things were not adding up for type.
Every day he got more and more depressed.
He missed tharn like crazy and kon was not helping. Kon kept waving his whatever in front trying to get a rise out of type but he could careless.
Type thought about going to fluke but he decided against it. Fluke had warned type to stay away on multiple occasions.
I should have listened.
By the end of the month type was confused, lonely, angry and depressed. He did not know how to go about this.
The only thing that he could find joy in was his new painting. It took him an entire month to paint. The colors melted with one another in an cosmetic way.
Standing, he looked down to smile.
Walking out he saw kon look at him then grab Eric for a surprise kiss.
Type rolled his eyes.
Walking home he was tired. Surprisely other then that night his stomach did not act up which was strange to him.
Going up stairs he froze looking to the ground.
Tharn gulped getting up looking haggard and like he hadent slept in a awhile.
Types demeanor softened a bit. Taking a deep breathe he went to his door unlocking.
He kept the door open.
Tharn took a deep inhale.
They both took off there shoes, tharn closed the door.
Type hesitated taking calming breathes.
"I...have prepared food in the fridge. Can you please get it out then plate the table while i go to the bathroom. We do need to talk."
Leaving he went to the bathroom.
Tharn gulped.
Looking to the side he went to the kitchen to get the food.
Plating he sat them across from each other. He was going to tell him everything.
Type came back to sit looking down with his arms across his chest.
Tharn looked down but didn't touch the food.
"Talk tharn."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"I did not buy that bottle for your birthday to get you drunk to sleep with you. I bought it too relax you so we could talk but...i forgot your a light weight."
He slightly smiled.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Why didn't you stop it?"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"You told me to make love to you...after that i couldn't..."
Types eyes widen his whole body shuttered.
"Uuum how many times did we?"
Tharn couldn't stop but smile.
"3 times."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Wow...no wonder why my legs acted like that"
"What...else happened that night? What did i say?"
Tharn looked up.
"You told me I'm the cause of your stomach ulcers, you hadent had sex since me nor have you cummed since me."
Type leaned his head to the side ears turned red.
"Fucking alcohol."
"I...also told you i haven't camed since you."
Type looked back to eye tharn questionally.
"How is that possible? You have a girlfriend."
Tharn shook his head.
"In the time we've been together for 5 months ive only had sex with her 3 times. Always with a Viagra. She could never make me..." Tharn breathed in deep.
"I'm gay type."
Types eyes darted.
"Also...she's my fiance."
Type eyes widen in shock.
"She's your..."
His eyes went to the ground.
"You are a cold hearted bastard!"
"How could you do that to her!" "You had sex with me while she's in your place waiting for you!" "Fiance! You got to be fucking kidding me!"
Tharn leaned forward eyes narrowed.
"Type...its a force engagement. I have no emotions for her, i never did. Before you walked back into my life type i have Been running on automatic. Also she does not live with me. One other thing i told you that night was...my father forced me to break up with you telling me he would destroy your future by taking away your scholarship. I could not allow it. My father could do what he wanted to me but not you..never You."
Types heart beated unevenly in his chest.
He un folded his arms to look down playing with his fingers.
"But... she's still your fiance tharn..how could you let that one night happen?"
"Easily, a few weeks ago i found out she's cheating on me with a co worker. I just need to bring it to light to get out of this engagement."
Type looked up to cock his head to the side.
"She's cheating on you?"
"Yes."
"You... hold no emotions for her?"
"No type."
"You...haven't with her how long?"
"4 months ago."
Type couldn't control himself.
He got up mentally kicking himself. Tharn leaned away watching type breathing a bit rough.
Type moved the plate and cup away to sit on the table looking at tharn.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Your... telling me the truth?"
Tharn nodded a bit confused.
"Even though this goes against every thing...i..." He gulped.
"I want...to be friends with benefits."
Tharns eyes Widen.
"Excuse me?"
"I don't want to get back into a relationship with you. However, you are the only one who can...well you know. I'm a man just like you tharn. Could we be that?"
Tharn looked down thinking. This is not what he wanted he wanted another chance with type.
Tharns eyes darted.
Type hated He said that. However, he knew where being in a relationship with tharn would lead.
Type wanted sex and tharn could make him cum. Right now that's all type was thinking about. He did not want to get hurt again. This way he could still be with him but not get his heart broken again... right?
Taking a deep breathe in type leaned down to place his hands under tharns face to pull it up.
Tharn glared at type.
Both there eyes darted.
Type shivered but closed his eyes to kiss tharn muddling his thought process.
They both instantly got hard.
Tharn knew this was not a good idea at all but he wanted Type.
Standing up he pushed type down to hover over him.
Type  wrapped his arms around his neck putting himself fully into the kiss.
Tharn placed his hands down to his pants to unbutton and unzip then he did the same for type.
Unlocking there kiss tharn bent down to take off types pants and boxers.
Spitting on his hand tharn put his head to types outer hole looking down starting to regret this.
Type coughed to make tharn look up.
They glared at each other.
"Your still my friend just...a bit more."
Type gritted his teeth. His heart sunk.
Tharns lips parted. Breathing in he put himself inch by inch.
Type wrapped his legs around his waist squeezing his eyes tightly shut gripping the edge of the table.
Tharn had his head hung and palms face down to either side of types body thrusting.
"Still friends?"
"Aaaah only if you make me cum ttharn."
Tharn took a hand up to stroke his Length.
Tharn thrusted hard.
"Mmmm your still so tight type."
Type leaned his head to the side.
Tharn bit his lip while types body went up and down on the table.
"Aaaah ttharn I'm going to cum."
"Same here type."
They both came and hard.
Later tharn was standing with his head hung out side. Type had his body leaned to the door frame looking down.
"So...you really want to do this type?"
"Honestly...no but i dont want to lose you again However i will not get into another secert relationship with you. Let's just be friends with benefits."
Tharn nodded.
"Okay...can i text you later?"
Type nodded.
Tharn took a deep breathe then left.
Type gulped closing the door.
Once the door was closed type hit his forehead on it.
Your a fucking idiot type! Why are you doing this! You know your still in love with him and he has feelings for you.
Type shook his head on the door.
This is only going to end in misery and this time you will deserve it.