the breakfest

Tharn was at his place sitting on the edge of his couch looking down at a few men's profile pictures. He knew now how to get out of his engagement. The only way how was to catch her committing adultery before the wedding.
The other was if she was only marrying him for his money however the family she came from this was not the case.
Tharn already had a suspicion she had someone on the side. In case that wasent it tharn had a plan b.
Placing one profile on another on the coffee table he brought up his arm to look to his watch.
He had 30 minutes till the breakfest with type and fluke.
Tharn shook his head.
He did not want to see fluke.
They had just started to get to a level of normalcy and maybe after tonight something more.
Tharn also knew fluke did not like him.
In school fluke made sure to keep him away from type. He would always be around him if tharn tried and tharn knew for good reason.
Sighing, tharn had to go.
Getting up he bent over to retrieve types birthday present.
Taking a huge breathe in tharn left to drive to the restaurant.
Tharn got they're a bit late.
Fluke and type were sitting on either side til fluke went from laughing to look up at tharn with narrowed eyes.
Types eyes widen then he turned around with a huge grin.
Getting up he went to tharn to stand in front of him.
"Mm didn't think you were coming."
Tharn smirked.
"I hit traffic and of course i would come. Wouldn't miss it."
Type nodded.
"Well, go sit down. Ill go order the food."
Type went around tharn to stop to his side to whisper.
"I talked to fluke. He said he'll be nice."
Then he patted his back leaving.
Tharn took a huge breathe then sat where type did.
Fluke leaned back to wrap his arms across his chest.
Tharn looked down. A waitress came to give him a black coffee type just ordered.
Tharn placed the present on the table sipping at his coffee.
"So... isn't it tharn. Why are you here?"
Tharn looked up at fluke after he sat his cup down.
"Type invited me."
Fluke cocked his head to the side.
"You know that is not what i ment."
Tharn looked down too cup his hands together.
"I'm...friends with him again."
"Mmm i heard. I also heard..."
He leaned forward.
"You're engaged."
Tharn looked up with wide eyes.
His Heart raced in his chest.
Type looked back seeing the tension. Shrugging he looked back to the ordering board.
"How..."
"Unlike trusting type over there i research."
"Does type know?"
Fluke leaned back shaking his head.
"No. If he did you wouldn't be here."
"Your..not going to tell him are you?"
Flukes eyes widen.
"You are a piece of shit tharn! How dare you keep something like that from type after he is trying so hard to be your friend again! What the fuck is the matter with you!" He hissed quietly.
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Its a forced engagement set up by my late father. I feel nothing for her. Im going to resolve it has soon has i can. Your right though...i need to tell him."
Fluke rolled his eyes.
"Why dont you just tell him all that?"
Tharn looked to the side breathing heavily.
"Oh my god."
Tharn looked at fluke.
"Are you trying to get him back romantically?"
Tharn nodded.
"You have no right to do that after what you did to him in High school. He told me everything, how you were a coward. How you let your father break you two apart. You need to leave him alone. Let him move on from you."
Tharn gulped.
"You dont know everything!" Tharn hissed quietly in anger.
Flukes eyes narrowed at his tone.
"You remember when at 16 type got that scholarship to that elite university of the arts?"
Fluke gave a stiff nod.
"If i didn't break up with type. My father was going to ruin his future. He was friends with the dean of that school and at any time he could have called him to have him take that scholarship away. At one point i was going to give up everything for type but my father...to destroy his future...i wouldn't allow it. I have made so many mistakes but i am trying my ass off to make up for them now."
Flukes Deamnor softened when he saw how sad tharn got and what he said.
He took a deep breathe in.
"You still need to tell him about this engagement tharn before anything else happens. Type does not deserve to get his heart broken again. He may not have told you this but those stomach ulcers are your fault. He started to have stomach problems after you two broke up."
Tharn nodded.
"Ill tell him tonight i promise."
Flukes eyes darted.
Then they both looked up to see type with a tray of food looking back and forth between them. He could feel the tense atmosphere.
"What...are you two taking about?"
Tharn gulped and looked to fluke.
"We were talking about tharns birthday and what he planned to do. He wanted you to be there for whatever he plans."
Tharn breathed out in relieve.
Type shrugged and sat next to fluke handing out the food.
They talked about there jobs, tharns upcoming birthday giving him ideas and other topics.
After fluke stood up looking at the two. Type looked up.
"Mmm i.got to go. Happy birthday type. Tharn."
He nodded.
Stepping towards tharn he bent slightly down to whisper in his ear.
"Keep your promise tharn. Tell him or i will."
Fluke patted his shoulder leaning up.
"Nice to see you okay."
Type chewed his food looking at the two questionally.
Fluke left and tharn shifted his head to type who had an eye brow raised.
Tharn slightly chuckled with a shrug.
"He's so protective over you."
Type looked down nodding then he looked to the present poking it.
"By the wrapping i think i can tell what this is." He smiled.
Tharn smiled Also.
"Well it being one. I think its a bit too early to consume it. Did you bring your car?"
"No. Fluke drove me."
"Let me take you out then for some more presents then if you're okay with it we can..."
He eyed the present that had a bottle of Malibu rum inside.
Type knew this was not a good idea but he reject the notion to not drink with him.
Have him Sleep on the couch type. Don't over drink. You two should be fine.
Type nodded.
Getting up he grabbed his gift and tharn by the wrist pulling him along.
Tharn took a deep inhale.
Let tonight relax you enough type so i can hear how you truly feel for me.