a bad thought

When they got home type went straight into bed without eating. He was very depressed.
Tharn went to the kitchen too.make them something simple. Has he cooked, tharn felt horriable. All of this was because of him and what he choose to do 10 years ago.
Maybe....maybe we shouldn't be together. I'm...causing him too much pain. Tharn.took deep breathes.
He was thinking about just leaving and never coming back. Would enough time pass to where type could be happy with someone else?
A fresh start with someone else, would that make type whole once more?
Tharn plated, feeling rattled with guilt.
It hurt him.too his core to think these things but he hated himself more from all the pain he had caused type.
Leaning, his head up he whipped away the tears.
All this is your fault tharn.
Composing himself, he went too the bedroom with the plates putting them on the side table looking down at types back.
Tharn sat to the edge, looking at the food.
Just....let him go.
"Mmm type..."
Types body twitched.
Slowly leaning up he shifted too the side looking tharn up and down.
With a big breathe type wrapped his arms around his neck pulling tharn over him.
Tharn place his arms to either side of types body. There eyes darted.
"Thank...you for coming with.me today."
Tharn slightly smirked.
"Happy to have been able to come."
Type bit his lower lip.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"I....was serious back there."
Tharn cocked his head too the side a bit confused.
Type rolled his eyes playfully.
"Your.... no longer in probationary boyfriend zone.you are my boyfriend. If....its okay with you. Can i really move in here?"
Tharns eyes opened wide, lips parted.
How could you have ever thought of leaving this man! You ever leave him he'll be in even more pain. He took a deep inhale.
Tharn nodded letting tears fall.
Type slightly smirked. Bringing his hands around he whipped his tears away from his face.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm so in love with you type. And yes you can move in with me. After this whole fake marriage thing, i want us too start thinking of our future. I never want too be apart from you. Ever. I love you type."
Type started to let the tears fall.
He nodded.
"I...still can't say those words yet however, i feel them for you tharn. This time. Please don't leave me or break my heart. I.need you and your love."
Types eyes darted.
Tharn nodded.
Never ever will i leave you type. I had a very bad moment when we came back but i will never leave you. Yourll have too kill me.
Tharn leaned down placing his lips too types.
Both there hands went straight with quickness to there pants, unbuttoning and unzipping.
They placed there hands on each other's members stroking there lengths.
They.then kissed passionately.
Later, undressed they laid to there sides while Tharn thrusted deeply into types cavity.
There hands were intertwined on types stomach. Tharns hand was under types head gripping.his hair.
There mouths were still.locked in a passionate kiss.
I love you type! I love you so much. Itll take the rest of my life but i will make it up too you.
Tharn started to thrust harder getting close.
Type leaned his mouth off to moan heavily into the air.
"Aaaah Tharn....mmm keep making love too me. I...aaaah want.too feel all of you! Aaah I'm so close."
Tharn moved his mouth to his neck sucking it, leaving a hickey.
Type chuckled a moan.
"Aaaaah wh what you doing?"
Tharn hummed on his neck.
"Marking what is mine." He said leaning his head up to place his forehead too types, moaning heavily.
"Your all mine type. Always mine. I'm so sorry...mmmm...for every thing i have caused by breaking up with you 10 years ago. Even if it takes me til my last breathe....ill make it right...i love you type. Always have."
Types chin quivered.
"Mmm you....aaaaah....better." He smiled.
Type leaned his head too the side for them too re lock there lips.
Moaning heavily into each other mouths they both came in unison.
After, type laid his head on tharns chest looking to the wall, wrapping his arm around his torso.
Tharn held type tightly with his arms he also placed his chin on his head.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm"
"I....don't blame you for my mother's lies. Please don't think for one second its your fault."
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Type. Let's sleep."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Please tharn. Don't blame yourself for her bad choices."
Tharn stiffly nodded.
"Ill...try."
Type smiled.
"You....won't ever leave me...will you?"
Tharn shook.his head.
"Never type. You'd have to leave me first."
Type smiled, closing his eyes.
"Then....chain me too.the bed." He lightly chuckled.
Tharn chuckled also.
"Don't tempt me."
Type shifted his head up and down contently on tharns chest.
Tharn closed his eyes with a smile.
I'm.so sorry type i had those thoughts running in my head. I will never leave you again. Whatever lies ahead for us. We will face it....together.
They both then fell.into a peaceful sleep, in a close embrace.