"Xander, please wake up otherwise you're gonna be late." said my housekeeper Donna, she was the one who used to wake me up everyday herself.

She has taken care of me since I was a child and treated me as her own son. She is also kind of protective over me like a mother is. I treated her with same respect and affection.

"Uhh I just slept, and it's morning already" I groaned.

"What time is it" came a voice from beside me, I looked over and saw it was just a random girl from school who I hooked up with yesterday. I didn't really felt guilty about these one night stands because even the girls knew what they were getting into and I guess that is what they wanted from me too.

"Donna please take care of her, and get one of the drivers to drop her at her house." I told Donna, she was already aware of my habits and didn't complain often about them. Although I do know from her looks that she disapproved of this. Nonetheless she did what I told her to do and soon the girl from last night was gone.

With this I went to shower and got ready for my day ahead. I finished eating my eggs with bacon along with a cup of coffee, and went to my garage to take my baby out. I loved riding a bike, it made me feel like I am alive and free in this world, and I am the only one who controls it. Obviously my father and donna disapproved my idea of riding a bike but fortunately let me have it.

After a good 20 minutes ride, I reached school

After a good 20 minutes ride, I reached school. It was fun for me because I used to hang out with my best friends all the time. We many a times used to skip our classes and hangout instead, or spend our time to play football which we all love.

"Hey clain, how are you" said Madison, knew that voice was her's I can identify it easily.

You see she and I used to hook up at times. During that time I made it clear to her that I was only using her and she told me she was doing the same. But with time she became a bit obsessed with me always clinging by my side, always crying at stupid things to have my attention, tried to make me jealous etc.

No doubt that she was beautiful but to be honest she wasn't really my type. She doesn't  care much about other people and love the attention she always get. Honestly she is just full of herself all the freaking time.

"Go away Maddie" I said in a irritated tone. I walked away from her and meet up with my friends and finish my day with them. After which we decided to go to a nearby restaurant to eat as we were mostly alone at our own house so we used to eat together quite often.

"Our final exams are coming soon" said Cole. "Yeah we gotta do something about the whole studying thing because we all need good grades to pass" Jacob replied. "Guys what if we hire a tutor to teach us?" I suggested. It was actually a pretty great idea because we don't have any idea about what is going on in our course and having a tutor would actually solve our problem.

I saw a girl approaching towards our table, she looked familiar, "isn't she Bella from our school?" said Cole. Oh so that's where I know her from. She is actually very cute with her uniform and her hair tied up in a cute bun.

But she looked sad to me, it was as if she was empty inside and had no life left in her. Her beautiful eyes were bagged with dark circles, she looked skinny as if she didn't get to eat enough. She looked so helpless that I really wanted solve all of her problems for her.

And that's why I said " Guys she is a nerd and she looks pretty sad and upset about her life, I think we should make a deal with her in which she'll tutor us and we'll pay her more than she makes here".

Then we had a talk with her, where we explained why did we need a tutor etc and surprisingly she agreed to be a part of this deal. I was actually happy that she agreed because for some reason I wanted to know more about her. I wanted to know who this girl really is and why does she looks so sad. I could tell that she was doing this only because of money but that didn't matter to me, it looked like she really needed it.

From this talk I gathered somewhat little information about her, she got nervous whenever I said anything at all which actually made me feel good, her voice was so soft, she sounded like an angel, she worked or used to work now, at two different jobs one being a bakery which I was looking forward to see, and one at that restaurant. Other than that she spent her time studying. Her life seemed really tough and no problem of mine seemed to be in any comparison with hers.

I am looking forward to know you Bella.

———————————————————————————
Hope you like the story so far💕
Yashasvi~

———————————————————————————Hope you like the story so far💕Yashasvi~