Chapter 21

-HARRY-

'Alison wants to see us. U comin?' Hmm so Alison huh? Of course I'll come. Though I prefer a personal invitation. There's something about this girl.......but she's nothing compared to Eliza. God! I need to sort my feelings out! I replied quick with nothing in the text but the word 'sure'. That's enough. Right?

I texted Eliza too to ask if she is coming. And she is. I miss her! Last night was a long night! I wish I can see her always to avoid other dudes creepin on her. She's mine. Not really mine...but mine! Gods! What is Eliza doing to me??

-LIAM-

Hannah. All I see in my mentions is her name. That makes me feel....awesome. We're now official. She's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend. I couldn't ask for more. Except for marriage. But that's too early. That can wait. Maybe after a year or two? Or maybe a little less than a year if everything turns out great!

I felt really bad last night. When I saw other boys around my girl, I felt like I needed to punch everyone. Literally! That's the first time I felt very protective over Hannah. I've known her for a long time. I wonder what happened.....what changed.....

-LOUIS-

This is frustrating! Katie's frustrating! I am frustrating! This is driving me mad! Insane, even! I hate this feeling! The feeling of guilt! It's all coming back to me...why I chose Chelsea, why I love Katie, why I was weak....AH! I've done what I can do. I did my best to control myself last night. But I took advantage of her! I'm stupid! LOU TOMLINSON, YOU'RE STUPID. I let a girl like Katie go.....i feel.....so...

STUPID!!!!!

-NIALL-

Ah! I spilled the coffee again! It's the third time today. I kept on spilling it! Well...blame Kristine! She has been running in my mind since I woke up. AND I JUST WOKE UP! Can you believe it? Well, i cant! I can't imagine why a girl can affect me like this. I'm losing my mind. I've been having dreams of her. Last night, i dreamt of us getting...married. Then my dream changed and I was in a bedroom with two kids. And those kids are probably ours! Can you believe it? Can you? Can you?

-ZAYN-

I need to make a move. Nothing will happen if I won't. But I'm too scared! Scared that I will hurt the both of us. Sandra. Sandra's everything I ever dreamed for! She's perfect in her own way. She's absolutely too good to be true. And those are the reason why I'm scared. I'm scared of reality and everything life gives. But I really have to make a move. 

When Sandra told me about Andre being her brother, it was a relief. I felt very very happy. It means that I have a chance. And it also means that I have his brother to face when time comes. Sandra, oh Sandra...what do you do to me??

-JOSH-

See, I can have my own POV too! But this POV is not self-centered. This POV is all about the girl I met at the club, Alison. I can't stop thinking about her! Her smile...the way her eyes light up when she laughs. Everything. Oh Josh! You're foolish! You had one short conversation with her. She can't be the one you're waiting for. No. Just.....no. But there's still hope. I hope that Alison's the one. But i can't assume. I'm just confusing myself.