Chapter 17

Hannah’s POV

Still can’t believe that Liam let the boys crash our night out! That is so not him. 

“Look I know you’re still upset but don’t you think it was a blessing in disguise that we were there? At least we’re able to save you from them.” He’s right. 

‘I’m sorry” I told him “I’m just upset of what happened then finding out that you guys planned on crashing our night out its just-“

Then suddenly I felt soft lips on my mouth. It was Liam’s. It took me awhile before realize that I’m kissing him too.

"Liam, what are we?" I asked him. We've been dating for weeks but I'm not sure if we're exclusive or what. 

"What do you want us to be?" He asked me.

"I don't know"

"Well do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Maybe" I told him and his expression changed. "Kidding of course I do"

"Well then be my girlfriend" He told me and smiled. When Liam smiled, it's impossible to say no. 

"Yes Liam, I'll be your girlfriend"

"Guess it's time to tell them too"

"Tell who?"

"Everyone" he said before crashing his lips into mine again. He took a picture but I'm still not sure what he's gonna do with it.

"What's that for?"

"Check your phone" he replied and I saw a mention on twitter from him. 

"@Real_Liam_Payne: It's official, @heyitsHannah and I... we're official (twitpic)"

"I love you" I told him

"I love you too"

Zayn's POV

We're in my car on our way back to Sandra's flat. It's so quiet. I guess Sandra's still in shock.

"Okay uhm you know, you shouldn't wear clothes like that." I told her

"Who are you my mother?" She looked at me with a serious face, then she began laughing "Kidding, why not?"

"Because Sandra, you're a stunning, gorgeous woman and-"

"And you're so cheesy!"

"What are you going to tell him?"

"Who?"

"Andre"

"Who says I'm going to tell him anything?"

"Aren't you?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Plus my brother doesn't need to know everything about me."

"Your brother?"

"Uh yeah, Andre's my brother."

"Wait Andre as in the Andre"

"Wait, is there another Andre? Yes Andre! Peter Andre Baker is my brother." So that's why they're living in under one roof. That's why Andre talks to her like that. That's why, oh Zayn you and your stupid thoughts! "Hey watch where you're going!" Sandra yelled.

"Sorry"

"Let me guess you thought we're something else, don't you?" she asked me.

"Yes, no, maybe"

"What?! Make up your mind Malik!"

"Okay I thought he's your boyfriend there I said it happy?"

Sandra's POV

"Okay I thought he's your boyfriend there I said it happy?" Zayn said and blushed. He is so cute. It's quite funny that he's jealous of my brother. 

"You're cute when you're jealous" I told him. He smiled at me and oh my heart I'm melting!

"So you like me?"

"What?!"

"You said I'm cute"

"So?"

"So it means you like me"

"Whatever"

"You like me Sandra, admit it!"

"I never said I don't. We're here! Thanks for the ride" I kissed his cheek and hopped out of the car. I ran inside as fast as I could. I'm so shy I don't even know how to face him. Guess I really am in love.