Chapter 2

Eliza's POV

"GUYS WAKE UP! QUICK!".. I yelled at the top of my lungs and Liam's the only one to get up. 

"LIAM, I THINK NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND IS OUTSIDE!" Liam automatically jumped at Niall

"NIALL! KRISTINE! SHE'S OUTSIDE!" Niall Lazily got up. I think they had a... misunderstanding? There was a knock again and Niall shouted.

"WAIT BABE!" AS HE PULLED HIS PANTS UP

After a hundred knocks the guys were all set and Niall opened the door. Then I saw 2 girls standing, one was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/kristine/set?id=54733669. While the other is wearing this:  http://www.polyvore.com/alison/set?id=54733456

"Hi.." said the girl wearing the dreamer long sleeves. 

Kristine's POV

"Hi" I told him. Then I saw the boys and some girls inside the room. Why are there girls in the room? I was staring at Niall and tears started to form in my eyes. 

"Im sorry" I told them before running away.

Eliza's POV

I think she broke up with Niall Horan. Niall was just staring at her, he was too stunned to move. The other girl smiled apologetically at us and told Niall, "She needs you now more than ever." Niall got it and he ran after Kristine.

Niall's POV

"KRISTINE! WAIT UP!" Well this is very unusual, I usually exercise every morning. But now, I'm exercising while chasing a crying girlfriend. I realized that we were heading to her apartment when we turned right to a quiet street with only one street lamp. Kristine stopped and said.

"Niall, stop. Please." she sounded so hurt. She's tired, I can feel it. 

"Kristine, please stop. Listen to me. Let's talk about this." and she looked at me and said, 

"Talk about what Niall? Our relationship? Do we have one? Do you even love me? We've been together for a year! It was great but we're having problems for the past 3 months. I receive threats and... I'm losing my self confidence.. and fighting with you makes things a lot worst! Please tell me that you don't like me and that you're breaking up with me? Please Niall." I saw tears run down her face. I know she's serious, but I don't want to let her go. I love her..more than she could ever imagine. 

"Kristine! I love you and I can't break up with you. You're the first girl who made me feel 'love' and I like the feeling. I love you so much. Give me a second chance?" I ran to hug her. She struggled at first, but as always, I won. I can feel her heartbeat. I miss her. I kissed her forehead and said

"I love you Kristine Fray, I'll never let you go." Then I kissed her again.