Chapter 19

-HARRY-

Cmon harry! Make the first move!!! Ah! I hate being a man...or a boy...or a male or...ARGH. So I'm currently holding Eliza's hand and we're both shaking 'cause we're outside the bar and everything. It's awkward 'cause we're just looking at each other and we're distracted by our own thoughts. Should I do this now? I mean I'm sure she's still in shock about what happened.

"Eliza, don't you ever do that, please?"

"Do what? It's been like..2 days and you're now asking me to do stuffs. Take it easy bro!" Well someone's a bit drunk. I should take the opportunity.

"I love you Eliza."

"Liar! You're saying that 'cause you know I'm drunk. Am I right? Or-"

"Or is it because I do love you and that's the truth and you're the only one who made me feel this way?" I spit out. That wasn't me! That was Harry from another world! But it was HONEST Harry from another world. She blinked at me, like someone who just got out of a trance or something.

She bowed down and whispered, "I love you too....I think." FINALLY.

OH DEAR LORD I HOPE SHE'S NOT CROSSING HER FNGERS BEHIND HER.

-ELIZA-

Did Harry Styles and I just exchanged 'I love you's ? Oh my god! Are we going too fast? Yes we say"i love you's" when we message each other. But that's different right? Saying it inperson is way better than just writing it. BUT WE JUST SAID I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER! Does this mean we really love each other? I felt my face heat up as I thought about what happened seconds ago. Fuck this! I really do love him! And I never doubt myself. I opened my mouth to say something when Harry's phone rang.

"Hello?" Harry asked or more like greeted with annoyance. I heard a girl replied but I didn't figure out what she was saying.

"How did you get my number?" What? So this caller is a stranger!

I heard the girl replied and she went on and on. Talking about how she got Harry's num, I think. Harry didn't take his eyes off me. And i did the same.

Snap out of it, Eliza! Every girl wants him! He can never be yours! Why am I talking to myself? Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face. He's done talking to the stranger. Ah! He has his smirk on! Did I say my words out loud?

"So, you think that every girl want me?" I nod and he laughs and continues, "But I only want one special girl. The girl who caught my eyes for less than a second, if that's possible. The girl who has eyes that sparkle when she smiles and the girl who is beautiful in every way that's possible. Do you now get that I love you? Are those honest cheesy lines enough to please you, Eliza? I love you and this is like a graduation speech but I don't care 'cause I really do."

I felt tears form in my eyes. No one ever confessed his love for me this way. And when I say no one, I mean it. Harry Styles, a very famous star, captured my heart. And I captured his.

-ALISON-

So they left me... Kris is with Niall, Sandraand Zayn, Hannah and Liam, Katie and Louis, Eliza and Harry. Oh Harry that flirt! Thought we had something special... Kidding! I know he really likes Eliza, it's so obvious and it really shows. Now I'm here, drinking on my own. What a lonely girl.

"Hey, what are you doign here all alone?" asked the guy who's sitting beside me. I don't think he's like those guys earlier.

"My friends left" I told him.

"Ugh same! They all left with their girls. Well actually their girls are here and that's why we came. But I didn't know they'll leave me." I looked at him, wanting to laugh. "You look like you want to laugh" said Mr. Stranger.

"You wanna know why?" I asked and he looked at me with questioning eyes. "It's because we're the same. Now I'm thinking we might have the same friends."

"Josh"

"Alison, look I really  want to stay and talk to you but I have to go. Guess I'll just see you around."

Story of Our Lives (A One Direction Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara