Chapter 16

Niall's POV

Kristine, Kristine, Kristine you one fit girl! Why are you wearing a dress like that in this place? I'm the only one who's allowed to see how gorgeous you are. Call me possessive I don't care. She's my girl.

Kristine's POV

The girls and I were having a great time when a group of boys approached us. There were 4 of them. One is tall and muscular. The other is as tall as me with a tattoo on his left arm, the other reminds me of Louis because of the height and skin color. The last one looks familiar. It's like I saw him in a magazine modelling for an underwear. Don't judge but some magazines add pics like those.

"What are you girls doing in a place like this without any date?" The muscular guy asked.

"None of your business" Alison replied.

"Ooh feisty!" the tattooed man replied.

"Shut up!" Sandra told him but he grabbed her arm and pulled Sandra towards him.

"You girls are going with us" The guy who looked like a model replied with a huge smirk on his face. He grabbed me and Eliza, the one who looked like Louis grabbed Katie and Hannah while the muscular guy grabbed Ali.

"Let go!" I yelled as loud as I can. It's dark and the music is loud so no one noticed us.

"The girl said let go!" Screamed by a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Niall with the rest of the boys.

"And you are?" the guy who's holding me asked

"Her boyfriend" Niall replied as he look at me.

"Liar. If you want a date go look for another cause we found them first!" The model guy replied.

"What are we an object? Finders keepers?" Sandra asked with a sarcastic tone that made the boys laugh.

"LET GO!" Harry yelled. I can tell that he's really pissed.

"Fine they're yours. Let's go" Said the man with tattoo and with that they let us go and walked away. 

"So do you mind telling us what you're doing here?" Eliza asked

"We followed you" Harry admitted.

"We were supposed to crash your night out but then those guys came" Louis explained.

"Seriously? Liam I expected this from them but not from you" Hannah's really disappointed because of what she found out.

"Come on party's over. Time to go home" Niall said as he put his arms around me  I took one last glance and waved at the others as we started walking towards the exit.