"Yes, I'll explained everything, Just wait a minute" She said and looked under the table.

We furrowed our eyebrows in confusion on what she is doing.

"AHA!" She exclaimed.

We then called her name and she came back to her normal position with a small device in her hands.

"Thanks, Matrix" She said and winked at Jannah who is smiling at her.

What? Matrix?

"Matrix?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean, Jannah. Matrix is just her favorite movie so I got used by calling her that to tease her... hehe" Nicole said and we all nodded.

"This needs to be..." Nicole said and switched the button under the device off.

"Off" Nicole said and we smiled at her.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked the small round device with a red light in the center.

"That's a device used for eavesdropping someone, commonly seen at hotels, bars, motels and cafe like this." Breanna explained.

"You are kinda knowledgable when it comes to this" I complimented her. But seriously, not mostly of the population are knowledgable about this kind of things, So It is just radical to see Étoile having some knowledge about some uncommon topics.

"My baby is so smart!" Jungkook said and was about to hug Breanna but Breanna swoosh beside Nicole to avoid Jungkook's embrace.

"Yah! We are not okay yet!" Breanna said and we all laugh at how Breanna handle the maknae we used to be afraid of.

"Looks like the maknae found someone who can step his pride off" Taehyung teased the maknae making us all laugh.

Aish...

Moments like this deserves to be cherished.

"Back to Nicole..." I said and Nicole nodded.

"The wine, When Taehyung and Jannah announced that they are already a couple. They invited all of us to their room, remember? Then Namjoon Oppa accidentally 'almost' spilled the issue. But in order for us to forget, Jin Oppa offered us a wine. But not all of us got drunk." She explained.

Is she the son of Sherlock Holmes?

"H-How d-did..." Jin stuttered but was cut off.

"I just trusted my instincts and connect things" She said and that all made us laugh.

"But seriously tho, You guys could've just explained everything to us, We are not closed minded when it comes to situation like this. Sorry for leaving you guys with unsaid thoughts." Nicole said and the members and I nodded.

"We just got carried away with our emotions, Specially when we knew Yesha knew about this. So we thought that you guys don't trust the four of us" Iyah said making us looked at her.

"Yah! It's not like that, Jagi~ We just can't afford to loose our ray of sunshine!" Jhope said making the atmosphere happy.

"Awww, You are really the sweetest man I ever met!" Iyah said and pinched Jhope's cheeks.

I made a disgusted face, "Enough with the clingy sweetie toodles blabla whatever you call that".

"Please, Children, Have some respect for us, We don't have partners unlike you guys!" Jin rant making us all face palm ourselves, mentally.