With the principal's stern look, "Mr. Zoldyck, I didn't give you a permit to enter here," he scolded the silverette who proceeds his way in. 

"What is he doing here?" Erin grumbled. Killua's presence somehow intimidated her upon remembering the things Killua did to her.

"No, let him be. Must be one of that (Your name)'s witnesses," Mr. Han ordered, "Take a seat young man," he instructed with his deep voice.

Killua, without saying any word, sat across the two. He kept his hands in his pockets as his menacing gaze focused at the man in front of him.

'Interesting,' Mr. Han thought. He hated to admit but he's been slightly intimidated.

"Permission to speak sir," Killua finally said, his gaze is still focused to the ones in front of him.

Mr. Han gave a nod to the principal, signaling him to let Killua speak.

Killua's point of view:

'Why is the principal taking orders from him?'

My suspisicion rises after seeing Mr. Han gave the signal to the principal, "You may now speak freely," the principal soon uttered.

Is Mr. Han threathening him? Or bribed to defend and choose Erin's side?

I snapped myself from my thoughts, regaining my composure, 'Thinking about it will benefit nothing,' I thought to myself.

"Just a hypothetical question," I started as they brought their attention on me, "If you were a good father, do you think your daughter will still be capable on committing merciless acts?" I inquire, making Mr. Han fume in the process.

On the other hand, Erin is clenching her fists, trying to stop herself from snapping.

"Are you questioning the way I raise my children?" the old man clicks his tongue in annoyance, " You do not have any evidence to prove that. And as far as I know, that (Your name) is alive and well," Mr. Han protested with his pissed tone, his face written with rage.

"It's a hypothetical question sir, just in case you forgot," I reminded him, nonchalantly. Shutting him up in the process

Man, what a turn off. He lost his patience that easily.

With the door sliding open, I immediately caught (Your name)'s gaze.

She wasn't surprised to see me, so I concluded that Gon probably told her that I'm here.

"Finally, she's here," Erin rolls her eyes, folding her arms.

I glared towards Erin after her remark. If only I could gaunge her eyes out right here and then, I would have done it beforehand.

"Where are your parents?" the principal sternly asked (Your name).

"They haven't arrived yet, Mr. Principal," (Your name) muttered, then she was instructed to take a seat beside me.

"You've wasted enough of my time, now speak," Mr. Han ordered (Your name), his gaze locked on to hers. 

Before (Your name) could speak, "Wait," I interfered, catching all of their attention.