"Are you smiling for mama?" Olivia cooed, giving Noelle an even bigger smile in return and Noelle responded with a happy squeal, making Olivia laugh. These little interactions with her daughter were the very things she lived for. She brought Noelle closer and smothered her little cheeks with kisses.

"If only you knew how much I love you!" she said as put Noelle on her shoulder and began rubbing soft, soothing circles on her back while Noelle curled into her neck, deciding she was comfortable and nuzzled there. She had familiarized herself with Olivia's sweet scent and found it as calming as she did the sound of her voice."I think you already do" Olivia smiled and slowly began to sway her body, rocking her daughter. Their moment was interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"We have a visitor" she cooed as she made her way to the door and opened it. "Brian...hey" she said, somewhat surprised o see him standing there.

"I'm gonna say you completely forgot that you wanted me to stop by" he couldn't help but smile at seeing Olivia holding a baby in her arms.

"I did, I'm sorry. Come on in" she apologized, stepping aside as Brian entered the apartment and discarded his jacket.

"Oh man, is this her?" He asked, looking at Noelle

"It is. This is Noelle" Olivia smiled proudly as she moved the baby from her shoulder to the crook of her arm so that Brian could get a look at her.

"Aw, Liv she's beautiful!" he said as he looked down at the infant

"I think so too" Olivia said as she gazed lovingly at her daughter whose curious eyes darted back and forth between looking at her mother and the stranger who had just entered their home but when she saw her mother's smile, she offered one too.

"Look at that smile; hey princess! Wow!" he mused before looking up at Olivia "You think maybe I could hold her?"

"She likes meeting new people, don't you baby girl?" she adjusted Noelle's receiving blanket before carefully placing her in Brian's arms. "just...be careful"

"I got her"

"Watch her head"

"Liv - we're good" he laughed softly as they made their way into the living room, amused at how protective she already was

"Sorry, I'm just... so anyway, I got as much information as I could about Sara" Brian sat down on the sofa with Noelle while Olivia went to retrieve the list from the bookshelf and handed it to Brian. Noelle decided that she liked this stranger and smiled at him before yawning, her eyelids getting heavy; he completely melted.

This kid's already a heartbreaker!" Olivia smiled and sat down beside him on the sofa.

"Already has Nick and Fin wrapped around her little finger" she said

"Just like her mom.

"So um, do you think it'll be enough?" she asked about the list as Brian quickly looked it over.

"Russ is pretty resourceful so I'm sure this will be more than enough" he said as he put the list in his pocket "White hair, huh? " Brian asked as he stroked the small, snowy patch of Noelle's hair.

"Yeah, I guess it'll darken eventually but for now..."

"We got ourselves a little Targaryan"

"We?" Olivia asked

"I mean...you..." he said, finally looking away from Noelle and up at Olivia with a smile. Their eyes caught and for a brief moment each held the others gaze. It was Olivia who looked away, clearing her throat as she did and stood up from the sofa.