CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

"Jawahir,babe.............."Muhammad called checking around their room,maybe she's with twins he thought.

"Safeena have you seen jawahir"he asked entering the kitchen.

"No we haven't seen her since morning I thought she is still sleeping"feenah answered looking between him and feesah.

"Check mummy's room she might be there"feesah suggested Muhammad wanted so bad to talk to jawahir because she refused to open up yesternight so he allowed her to sleep he wants to know what was going on in her mind but she blocked all ways. He took gentle strides to mummy's room.he knocked before entering with a salam he saw mummy seated on her praying mat doing her morning azkar.

"Good morning mummy"he greeted squatting beside her.

"Morning Mohammed how are you"she asked looking at him with concern he answered before she added "and jawahir how is she coping with things"he look at her before his mind started flowing with different thoughts where could she be.

"She's fine mummy"he said quickly he just can't afford to get mummy more worried than she is the woman looked like she haven't slept all night. "I'll be downstairs"he said and she nodd before he walk out of the room he checked each and every room in the house with the help of the twins but jawahir is not there.They started panicking,mommy didn't know what was happening at first till she sensed that something is definitely wrong so she asked of jawahir and they told her the truth she became very worried. Muhammad walk out to ask the security guards by the gate.

"Danladi have you seen jawahir"Muhammad ask one of them.

"Yes alhaji she ask me to open the gate for her early in the morning,she took your car"he answered.

"Okay thank you"he said before walking back inside he told mummy what was happening,jawahir left her home at home so they couldn't contact her, he thought may be she left the house due to what basma and hajiya did to her.

"Mummy maybe jawahir left us because if the event the unfold"he said in a heartbroken voice.

"No Muhammad if jawahur was to leave she would have left long ago but she didn't but still let me try her mother"mummy said. She used her phone and call mama and before mummy could ask of jawahir mama ask of her so mummy said she was fine in other not make mama worried due to her condition. Mama has been infected with a heart problem but jawahir didn't know about it only mummy,daddy,moh and aunty basma knew about all her trio's to London were her health sake but she is getting better alhamdulillah.

"Jawahir is not at saratu's where could she be"mummy said  almost whispering.

"Let me try hafsa"feena suggested and jawahir wasn't there Mohammad tried mareena and sameera but she wasn't there either. They kept trying other numbers but to still she was no where to be found.

Some hours later,mama came to greet them and she found out,hafsa arrived shortly as she's been worried about her friend, mareena and sameera too arrived,Mubarak also came,they went to the police station to file out a missing complaint but they couldn't because it hasn't been up to 24hours so they came back home defeated. Daddy contact some of the security personnels he knows and they promised to help.

Later around four thirty in thirty in the afternoon everyone was seated with worried expression thinking of where jawahir could possibly be with different thoughts swimming in everyone's mind as some of them are looking at hajiya with accusing eyes and hajiya was more worried about t's situation because she knows if they don't find her it will reach to a point where they will point accusing fingers on her now that no one trust her and she wouldn't want that.

Just then jawahir walk in with a very disoriented basma behind her and everyone stood up looking at them with surprise expressions.

"Jawahir dear where have you been"mummy walk to her holding her hands.