CHAPTER FOUTY ONE

Jawahir woke up in a dark isolated room "Ya Allah where am I? Ya moh where are you?"she asked no one in particular till reality heat her and she remembered what happened she have been abducted or better still kidnapped "innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi raji'un"she muttered to her self.

"Ya Allah, what have I ever done to someone for me to be abducted"she winced at the sudden pain in her hands "Ya moh Ya moh Ya moh"she shouted on top of her lungs untill she started coughing.

"So sleeping beauty you're up,I should have known that you'll make a hell of noise once you regain consciousness"a giant dark skin guy said in a very scary voice.

"Who are you and why did you bring me here? What have I done to you"she manage to ask through tears in crack voice and they guy burst into a very loud annoying laughter with a very evil look.

"Hahahaha......you haven't done anything to me but you will if you don't keep your mouth shut"he finished in a low but loud enough to send shivers down your spine voice.

"What do you want from me"she continued "Ya moh Ya moh Ya moh....."she shouted but stopped when very sound slap was landed by the right side of her cheek "ahhhhh"she shouted again as she came face to face with a zeenat dressed in all black with her lips covered in a red lipstick which screams danger.

"If you don't close your filthy mouth I'll have no choice rather than to shut you up my way"she whispered in her ears as she dragged a handful of jawahirs hair to the other side.

"Who are you please what have I done to you"she whispered in tears.

"You haven't done anything to me sweetheart but you are an obstacle to my friends path to happiness so I need to remove you out of her way in other to you know"she said winking her eyes at the last part and they all burst into laughter.

"Who is your friend and how am I an obstacle to her path"she mange to say through croak voice.

"Enough of your stupid questions,whoever my friend is you will find out at the right time now shut up and eat this food you need to keep that thing healthy"she finish pointing at jawahir stomach with a sneer "snipper make sure you watch her two for seven and don't you dare I repeat don't you there untie her hands, am I clear"she asked and they nodd before she walk out with a sassy cat walk as her stilettos click on the floor.

"Take and eat"he gave her the piosened food they decided to feed her till death.she grab the plate and put it on her lap........

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Muhammad has been reciting the Qur'an since he finish offering his subh prayer when he finish reciting he took his and pray for his wife well being and for her to be found soon he then stood up and had his bath around seven he was all ready when he received a call from Mubarak saying that they will be on thier way with the detective.

Mareena mange to cook some breakfast for them and urged them to eat the twins took some few spoonful while Muhammad refused saying that how can he possibly eat when he is not sure of his wife well being whether she have eaten it not.

"Oh so you want to stay hungry and be exhausted when she comes back then we will take care of both of you instead of one, moh"she scolded in a mother like way and he sat on his chair in the dinning rubbing his forehead with his fingers "moh place your Faith in Allah we will find her Insha Allah"she said patting his shoulders a little before adding a little if the food to his plate she sat down and feed him with her own hands when he ate thrive he stood up as a tear threaten to spill from his eyes,he walk to the kitchen and took a cupful  of water and drained it down, mareena could feel hisboain as she pretend to act strong for her siblings jawahir has became a part of them to the extent that they can't afford loosing her. A knock came on the door when feenah opened it mallam Audi the gateman handed her over jawahir's phone which he said he found outside the gate,he is also very worried about the absence his madam she is one of the nicest persin he have ever met in his life he prayed they find her soon.

"Mallam Audi brought adda j's phone he found it outside she might have dropped it when they took her"feenah explained another knock followed by Mubarak coming in with alameen,sameera,hafsa and her husband,moh other friends and the detective. They all settle down in the living room waiting for the detective to finish watching the video.

"They must have known she was coming out at that time"the detective said "does she usually go out at that time"he asked and they answered him with a no.

"So we need to know what took her out,did she inform any of you before going out"he ask again.

"No we didn't even know she went out until I entered her room to talk to her"moh answered.

"Wow so maybe she received a call or something like that"he enquired.

"Yes we just find her phone outside the get I think she must have dropped it"mareena said handing the phone over to him.

"Her last call was with a number from Saudi Arabia which is saved as mummy then she recieved a text last from Mr arrogant which says meet me outside the gate I have a surprise for you,who is this guy"he asked oblivious to the person.

"That's my number but lost the SIM two days back and I didn't bother because she is the only one that has the number"Moh answered getting restless.

"Okay so I think the person that stole the SIM kidnapped her give me a minute"he said before placing  a call "I'll  send you a number right now help me track the number asap"he said over the phone.

He sat down quietly with others and few minutes later he recieved "if the person who's told this SIMis with her then we have found them"he said looking at the location sent to him.

:Call the police"Muhammad said to Mubarak as all th men walk out of the car getting into their various cars.

Ghen ghen ghen..................
Fire on the mountain💃💃💃
Let's run who is with me?

So I recieved this amazing covers from teeeemarh thank you so much dear❤💝

So guys choose one from this I want to change the cover

This chapter is dedicated to;
teeeemarh
rasheedaysha and
zmzubair.
I love you guys💗💘💓.

And to my fellow readers both ghost readers and interactive ones in love you all💗💘💝.

Also if you have a good cover for this book you can send it over. Thank you.

Don't forget to:
Vote,
Comment and
Share

                               Hafsatou💓