CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

The next day jawahir wake up with moh's hand tightly wrapped around her waist as he sleep peacefully with a slight pout on his lips,she slightly stroke his face with with her finger like a feather around his face trailing his side burns down to his jawline,she kept stroking his hair admiring his features thanking God for giving her such a handsome husband,when he moves slightly she quietly lay next to him pretending to be sleeping,after some seconds she peek from one eye to see if he is awake but he is still asleep she let out out a sight of relief,she remove his hands from her waist slowly and quietly before standing up a familiar arm pulled her back and she fall back on his hand chest.

"Since you're done observing my features now it's my turn"he said in a husky sleepy voice with a glint of mischief  if only he knows what that voice did to her.he hold her  with one arm and his other hand to tug back the piece of hair that fall on her face slowly with his hand lingering everywhere he touches by now fireworks and what not have start working in the pit of her stomach,as her heart beats wildly in a fast phase a feeling she only feels when she's with him,oh Muhammad what are you doing to me she thought.

"Ummm....Ya moh please let me go I need to cook breakfast before the twins wake up"she said not recognising her voice due to the emotions swimming in her,the feeling is foreign to her.

"Your mouth is saying so but....."before he could finish they here a raised voice shouting all over the house reigning all sort of insults on God knows who. They quickly scramble up jawahir tied her head tie around her head before they head down to the kitchen where the noise was coming from.

There they met basma and feenah fighting while feesah was crying trying to make them stop.

"What the he'll is going on here"the boss man speaks and the all turned looking at him with thier face filled of fury and anger,she have never seen feenah so angry as she is today,jawahir knows basma has really gotten on her nerves.

"To the living room all of you"he added as he storm into the living room,they followed him reluctantly as they enter they saw him pacing around the living, stood there by the kitchen door,the twins squat on the floor because they know their brother,he is very friendly and playful sometimes but when he is serious they know what he is capable of doing,basma sat on the one sitter couch and moh gave her one deathly glance she didn't know when she squat down next the twins.

"Now tell why the hell where you fighting early in the morning"he said referring to basma and feenah. They start answering at the Same time creating some noise here and there whe he stopped them "now I don't want to even here what you guys want say, nafeesa be very sincere and tell me the truth what happen"

"Umm....Ya moh we woke up early this morning so we decided to make breakfast for the both of you,we were cooking when basma"and when moh gave her a look she knows what he means then she quickly corrected herself and continue "when ya basma came in and saw us,we didn't even notice her until she walk to feenah and grab her by her arm saying that we were pretending not to notice her so that we will not greet her,I apologize to her but she started insulting us saying that it's not our fault we are just under the influence of that bitch jawahir,that was when feenah spoke for the first time,they had an argument because feenah was standing for adda j feenah told her that she should not even compare herself with adda j because she is better than her in different ways,the kept having an argument I told feenah to keep quite but they continued exchanging words, then Ya basma opened her mouth and said that it's not our fault it's just that we lack home training and mummy brought someone like us who also lack home training to be your wife because she and aunty saratu are birds of thesame feathers and she also call mummy an excuse of a mother that's why feenah landed her a slap and they start fighting before you came in"feenah finish trembling a bit not because she lied or something but that's her nature whenever she is the centre of concentration especially when her brother is in anger. As she finish her statement Muhammad was already surprised and was in anger he couldn't believe basma could say such he know she's a spoilt brat and she is also short tempered but saying such thing about their mother was too much mainwhile jawahir wasn't surprised at all because she knows what basma is capable of saying or doing.

"Basma how dare you"moh said in a low dangerous voice "did you really insult my mothers and my wife"jawahir felt a tug in her heart he called her his wife and called her mother his mother in front of basma and the twins.

"No Ya moh I swear she is lying I didn't do anything I just walk into the kitchen then I complained about them not greeting me when feenah pounced on me,feesah is just defending her because she is her sister"basma said with her crocodile tears feenah and feesah kept shaking thier vigoursly indicating that basma is lying and Muhammad can see right through them he knows his sisters too well to know when they are lying and when they are not.

He let out a sigh before saying " look the both of you I don't know who is lying and who is saying the truth. all i know is that if any of you repeat any such nonsense in this house again I'm going to punish that person severely,you can't come and turn my house into a fighting ground I won't take such shit in my house again"not wanting to take his sister's side and basma will go and tell hajiya and their mother will end up bearing the concequences "have I made myself clear"he added and they all answered before he storm out of the parlour,jawahir stood there as basma stood up and left the living room banging her room door,she walk to the twins and was about to talk when Muhammad voiced out for her and she muttered a sorry and stood up.

"You better walk fast before he comes and pick you up again"feenah said teasing jawahir while she just shook her head blushing no matter what feenah will still be feenah she thought.

"I will be right back"jawahir said to them and they answered in unison "Take your time" they stood up and went back to the kitchen to finish the breakfast.

Jawahir walk into the room and Muhammad was not in the room.

"Ya moh where are you"she said loud enough for him to hear her "over here"he answerd she followed the sound of his voice which was coming from his closet.

She was pinned to wall immediately after she enter her eyes capture the most amazing eyes she have ever seen she could get lost looking at them all day "what did I tell you about calling me Ya moh"he snapped her out of her thoughts.

"What do you want me to call you"she dared ask biting her lower lip with her teeth innocently not knowing what she is doing to him by her action.

"Babe please stop doing that you make me want to....."he said and stop mid sentence.

"What am I doing"she said and he groan she knows exactly what he is talking about so she kept doing it "and it makes you want to what"she said pouting a bit and before she could register what was happening she was captivated into a lingering kiss which was filled with love hunger and everything you could ever imagine he kissed slowly at first before it started getting deeper and she couldn't help but melt into him returning the kiss with equal passion an desire giving him all she could give,things started getting heated and out of hand as he kissed down to her throat his hands doing things she have never experienced in her life and when he reached a certain level she said "stop please"she wasn't ready not when his sister are in the house not now,she wants it to be a special day for the both of them.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have.... i lost control I'm so..."he said feeling guilty scratching the back of his head he didn't know what got into him but she stop him mid sentence by giving him a peck on his cheek "don't feel sorry it's okay I don't regret it it's just that i don't want it to happen now I'm not ready"she mutterd with her gaze down blushing so hard she didn't want him to feel guilty for what she really enjoyed.

"It's okay I totally understand I'm sorry"he cupped her cheeks while she shook her head when he apologized "when your ready just let me know"he said teasing her and she quickly walk out of the closet blushing he just laughed and added "I am going to shower now,do you want to join me"when he didn't here her answer he shouted"should I take that as a yes"with mischief filled in his voice.

"No no thank you"she said in a shy voice he knows she is shaking her head and blushing, his shy cute princess he loves her so much that he feels like he could do anything for her,just anything...........

Hello guys,
How do you like the chapter?
Hope you like it?

So guys I am not contented with the number of followers,likes and comments it's like you guys are not loving the book,if you're not please let me know but if you are then show me by;

Voting,
Commenting,
Sharing and
Following.

Your support will keep me going.

                         Hafsatou❤