CHAPTER FIFTY

Mubark come to the main house to pick Muhammad after zuhr prayer before they zoom off to the hospital they walk directly to the technicians office,the video will be ready in the next thirty minutes so they decided to wait.

Muhammad kept pacing around due to how restless he was feeling while mubarak also sat down tapping his feet on the floor,they were both restless.

Thirty minutes lates......

The technician called them in the sat down watch the video Muhammad couldn't believe his eyes of all people the person he never expected he had the video copied on his before bolting out of the office mubark drove to the main house carefully before the car come to halt Muhammad came out of the car his eyes were clouded with furry.

"Basma! Basma! Basma....."he kept shouting her name everyone came out of the room thinking of reasons why Muhammad is shouting that way basma too came out walking slowly like the hypocrite she is "will you walk fast and come stand here before I pounce on you"he said with furry laced in his voice feenah kept throwing Mubarak a what's going on look but he just shrugg her off.

"What is the meaning of this Muhammadu,why are shouting at her like that"hajiya said in anger but Muhammad couldn't careless he didn't even spare hajiya a glance.

"Are you responsible for jawahir's kidnap"he asked when she was about to talk he added "and don't you dare lie because if i find out you have hands in what happen I'll not consider knowing talk less of you being my sister" even jawahir felt the anger and sincerity in his voice. All eyes turned to them as the watch everything unfold,mummy didn't bother interfering because she knows when Muhammad is serious,the stood there like status thinking about all the things hajiya and bssma planned before,they might be responsible for this.

"Umm...Ya...wallahi...I didn't do anything"she muttered swallowing a lump that form on her throat she is scared to core.

"Then explain this video"he said showing it to her face she started trembling in fear. It's a video of her removing zeenat's oxygen and all the tubes giving her support then she tried to suffocate her with a pillow,when she heared some sound coming towards the room she quickly ran and escape through the window.her hair was open hence they saw the dye she applied on her hair. Even though the video was not very clear but anybody who knew basma knew she was the lady in the video.

"Speak up"he Saud in high pitched scary voice hitting the drawer next to him and right in cue daddy came into the house.

"What is happening hear"he asked when he felt the tension clouded in the room. Muhammad explained everything to him right from what happened yesterday then he showed him the video.

"Let's sit and talk about this calmly"daddy said sending daggers towards basma "keh basma don't you dare lie to me are you responsible for this"

"Haba muntari what is the meaning of this how can you all sit and be blaming my daughter she is......."before hajiya could finish daddy interrupted her.

"Hajiya I know she is my daughter that is why I'm asking her so please do not interrupt"daddy said trying hard to remain calm "basma I'm talking to you"

"Daddy......I....."she couldn't talk due to the way she was trembling in fear.

"Muhammad play the video on screen"daddy ordered and he stood up using usb to plugg it on screen.the room was filled with silence as everyone watch the vidoe.

"The video is not even clear you cannot put false allegations on my daughter just because you don't want to marry her"hajiya said even though she know it's basma but she cannot sit and watch her daughter being humiliated.