Chapter thirty-nine - Cake

Start from the beginning

After she finished preparing the cake. She quickly went to her room and prepared. I also went to my room to prepare too.

I walked out from room and I thought she's not finished yet but I found her beside the mirror. Fuck!! she look so beautiful and dreamy.

Can my birthday come fast? Please!! I can't wait to have her.

She said it will only be a little dinner with the family members

She said it will only be a little dinner with the family members. She said she have step brother and step sister and they are going to be there too.

I help her get in the car and put her seat belt. Then I drive off to her family residents.

Wow! They have beautiful and elegant house I told her

Wow! They have beautiful and elegant house I told her. She said its her mom second husband.

A beautiful mid age women and man welcome us outside the house. The women keeps squelching and giggle. Mandy look at her and smile widely. Wow she look like her mom.

"My baby is . I can't believed she's bringing a man home. You are grown up woman now" her mother said while hugging her.

"Mom don't start please. Anyway Mom and Harry this Alex my boyfriend. Alex this is my mom and her husband Harry" She introduced us.

"Hello son welcome to our home. I think we already meet right?" Harry said to me while offered his hand.

I take his hand and shake it.

"Yes! The pleasures is mine sir" I said. Mandy look at confuse.

"We meet through different occasions like business conference" I whispered in her ears. Then she nodded.

"Hi I'm Avelyn Mandy's mom. Glad to meet you son. Oh by the way its true when I said its the first time she bring man at home" She told while pointing at Mandy whose glaring at her.

"Glad to meet you mam. This is my gift for you. I hope you like it" I told her while I hand a box to her

"Awwww... you don't have to. But thank you son so thoughtful of you." She said then turn to Mandy " And you young Lady you have a very long explanation to me. But for now lets get inside, dinner is already prepared. Thank you for the cake baby. I always love your cake"

We went inside the house and stop in the dining room.Its full of modern features. Well they own several luxury hotel and resorts no doubt about that.

"What do we have here its Alex Anderson? Wow! I don't expect this coming" That voice is familiar. Of course he will be here he is Harry son. Andrew Valiente.

"What did you do to my sister?" He gritted his teeth while referring to me.

"Come on Andrew! Stop that acted, you just jealous because of your little infatuations of your step sister" The Blondie girl arrived. Shit! This girl is one of the bimbo's whose keep hitting on me. Good thing I did not hook up with her.

"Stop it Abigail. He doesn't have infatuation to your sister. You are a family and that never happened." Harry said angrily.

Great so this Andrew has a thing on my girlfriend which his step sister.

This will going to be a long night. I glance at Mandy who are so quiet. I hope this will turn out good.