[ demon brothers - a childish curse. ]

Start from the beginning

"how about.." he rummaged through the food items.

and pulled out a custard.

"how about a custard?" he asked.

he sat you on the table, and he began to look for a spoon.

meanwhile you were trying to get ahold of a knife.

mammon turns around and sees you reaching over for a knife.

"hey! no! nononono.." mammon grabbed you away from the knives.

"okay." mammon opened the custard. ignoring the death threat from beel.

"here comes the.. food." mammon said. you gladly took the bite.

your face scrunched up

"oops, that's expired." mammon laughed.

you started coughing, and then you started to wail.

"oh what the he-" beel walked in.

"mammon?" he looked over. "my custard?" and then he saw the baby. "oh.." beel looked over at the baby on the counter. "why is there baby on here?" beel asked.

"it's [ name ] i've been assigned to take care of them." mammon groaned.

"i'll take care of them." beel offered. "you will?! thank you-" beel raised a finger. "but you must give me a different custard." beel said.

mammon whined. "ugh! fine." manmon grumbled, and gave beel the baby.

"come on, [ name ]. me and belphegor will take care of you." beel walked out of the kitchen, without taking a bite of food.

beel walked to his room, and opened the door. belphie was sitting on his bed, and was scrolling through devilgram.

belphie looked up, and his face scrunched up in disgust. "what is that?" belphie asked.

"it's [ name ].." beel sighed. belphie raised an eyebrow.

"seriously?" he asked, and beel nodded.

belphegor spent no time and grabbed you from beel's hands. "we'll take the best care of [ name ], right beel?" belphie asked. beel nodded and smiled.

"don't we have toys when we were young?" belphie asked. beel nodded.

beel looked through the box of memories he and belphie had kept.

"uhh.. we have a demon plush." beel raised it to you, and you gladly accepted it. "i guess they likes demons." beel said.

"yeah, well, that's no surprise, they were living with seven of them for a year." belphie smiled. "it's going to be dinner soon, let's go." belphie opened the door, and walked out with [ name ].

asmodeus squealed in shock and happiness as he saw belphegor walk out with a baby.

belphegor place you on his lap. "what does a baby eat?" belphie asked.

"i fed them a custard, they liked that." mammon answered.

"it was expired." belphegor sighed.

"i'll just feed them something i like-" belphie was cut off by lucifer.

"i don't think you should, you like brains mostly." lucifer sighed.

"feed [ name ] this." mammon tossed belphie a custard pack.

"hey! i'm holding a baby!" belphie shouted, and caught the custard.

"you caught the custard though." mammon snickered.

belphegor scoffed, then opened the custard.

belphie scooped the custard and showed it to you.

"uhh, eat up?" belphie looked around.