xvii

Weston woke up smiling, he turned to his side and saw his boyfriend TK snoozing, Weston asked for the day off because he felt bad that they haven't had an official date yet, so while his kids were at school, Weston was going to take TK out

"Do you always like staring at me in the morning?" TK breaks Weston out of his thoughts.

"I do, you don't look stressed or worried." Weston kissed TK on his forehead.

"How long can we lay here until Trixie and Lucas need to go to school?" TK rolled over onto Weston's chest laying his ear right over Weston's heart.

"They're already at school, I already got up and helped them, then snuck back into bed." Weston laughed at the shocked look on his face.

"Wow, I must have been worn out last night." TK smiles at Weston.

"Worked you hard last night huh," Weston smirks and rolls out of bed before TK throws a pillow at him.

"YOU COME BACK HERE WESTON RYDER." TK shrieked grabbing a pillow and running after Weston all while Weston was laughing.

||

"Can we get boba?" TK asks Weston as they walk the sidewalks.

"Sure, there's one up ahead." Weston points to a little shop.

They grab their boba's and decide to drink outside because it felt like a nice day.

"You know, boba gets a bad rap because it basically has no nutritional value, but most people just don't appreciate the fact that it's fun to drink." TK rambles, Weston has to take a sip of his boba to keep from smirking.

"Honey, you're explaining that to a doctor." Weston smiles when TK kicks him under the table.

"Are you okay? You've been talking about random things all day." Weston sits his drink down and looks at TK softly.

"Are we making a mistake?" TK suddenly says breaking the silence.

"What?" Weston is taken back.

"We went into this relationship really fast, we hardly know each. This is our first date for god sakes." TK huffs looking out onto the street.

"Tyler, Tyler- look at me." Weston gently grabs TK's chin and makes him look at Weston.

"We can take this as slow or as fast as we want too, but that won't change the fact that I love you, so much." Weston leans over and pecks TK on lips lightly.

"I just don't who I am anymore." TK groans laying his head on the table.

"I don't even know if I'm in the right career anymore." Weston looks up through his lashes.