x

Weston was pulling another 24-hour shift, Weston was on break eating, he looked at his watch which said he had 5 more hours at work, it worked out because he could be home before the kids got home from school, who Weston missed loads

"Dr. Ryder, car crash victim incoming!" A nurse rushes into the break room and runs back out again to meet the EMS.

Weston stands up, gathers his food wrappers and tosses them in the trash, washing his hands quickly he rushes out just in time to see her being wheeled into the ER.

"What we got?" Weston walks towards a woman who was laying down bloody wearing a c-collar.

"30-year-old woman, Tina Hoffman, car accident, the car was under a semi, Tina was pinned under it but we got her out. We did a field transfusion, her friend was an O negative." Michelle explains walking beside the bed.

"You how dangerous that is Michelle? Do we have someone checking out the friend?" Weston looks at the nurse for confirmation who nods in fear.

"She understood the risks, if I didn't do it, Tina wouldn't be alive, her BP dropped from 81 over 42 and she was dropping fast. She was going to die West." Michelle crosses her arms looking at Weston with a dark look.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, It's been a long day but that's no excuse, are you in any pain Tina? Don't move your head just give me two blinks if you're in pain one if you aren't." Weston watched as Tina blinked once.

"Okay, good, that's really good, lets get you feeling better then huh?" Weston is met with a tentative thumbs up from Tina which makes Weston smile.

||

On his way home he decided to stop by the station 126, just to check up on the crew, maybe see TK a little bit.

As Weston pulled in on the side of the build he could see someone cleaning a truck, Weston got out of his car, grabbing the keys he shut the door and locked it.

Walking into the station he could see Judd reading something while working, Weston furrowed his brows and started walking towards Judd when he could hear Judd speaking, that's when Weston saw the phone, so he must be recording himself Weston thinks.

Weston was going to tell Judd he's here when Judd turned at noticed someone.

"Hey Billy, what are doing here?" Weston turned around and saw Billy Tyson, god Weston hated Billy's guts, Weston doesn't understand how Judd is friends with that man.

"You're gonna keep rubbing that one in, huh?" Billy says to Owen once he comes over.

"To the day I die." Weston is shocked when Owen hugs him.

"Well, ain't you two a couple of fast friends." Judd reaches out and shakes Billy's hand, Weston can't resist the urge to turn his nose up.

"Yeah, I figured Billy should come down, take a tour of the new house. Hey, you want a cappuccino before we start?" Weston shook his head at Owen's question, Weston would love a cappuccino but Billy isn't like that.

"Cappucino? La dee dah." Billy mocks.

"Well, just wait till he shows you about all the different kinds of milk." Judd jokes back, wasn't very funny to Weston if he's honest.

"What, like whole? Skim?" Weston slips out a smile at Owen's reply.

"Well, that was interesting." Weston finally speaks up from behind Judd.

"When did you get here?" Judd turns around to look at his brother.

"Right before sexist, homophobic, selfish Billy did." Weston crossed his arms as Judd rolled his eyes.

"Are you here to visit or see TK?" Judd smirks when Weston blushes.

"Both asshole, How does Owen even know Billy anyway?" Weston asks leaning against the table Judd was using to work on.

"We had the firehouse poker night last night." Judd shrugged like it was no big deal.

"You played poker while my children were in your house?" Weston was very upset.

"Oh don't be a helicopter parent, they were at a friend's house or I wouldn't have done it, I'm the fun uncle but I'm not the stupid uncle, that title goes to Jackson." Weston shivers remembering what they're little brother did while watching the kids.

"See, I'm the good one." Judd pats Weston on the back and goes to record some more of him reading.

Weston shakes his head and goes upstairs to find TK, maybe he can tell him how he feels today, if not maybe they can make out a little in the bathroom.

"Hey Paul, where's TK?" Weston walks in on Paul recording something.

"Man, I was almost done with this section." Paul sighs and puts his book down, turning off the recording he looks at Weston who looks apologetic.

"Sorry, Paul seems like everyone is recording something today." Weston laughs a little.

"Yea, it's for probie, I might tell you later." TK pipes up walking into the room.

"Aren't you guys nice. TK, I wanna talk to you." Weston tilts his head over to the sleeping area.

"What's up?" TK asks when Weston kisses him.

TK leans into the kiss, returning the kiss with as much passion.

"Not that I don't like that but what was that for?" TK bites his lip and sits on his bed.

"Just like you a lot." Weston sits next to him grabbing TK's hand when they suddenly hear footsteps, they separate quickly, when Billy and Owen come around the corner.

"This is the sleeping area, that's my son TK and that's Dr. Weston Ryder." Owen introduces them, TK gets up and shakes Weston's hand.

"Yea, the Ryder boy who's gay." Billy chuckles but it wasn't funny, everyone just looked awkward.

"Still an asshole as usual Billy." Weston huffs crossing his arms, shaking his head, and walking away.

God Weston hated Billy's guts, Judd can't believe he brought him around Owen, Weston walked to his car and sat in the seat, he just showed a side to TK and Owen that he never wanted to.