v

Weston was ready to cuddle up with his kids and go home, but he got a call from Owen Strand, Weston got worried, what if something happened to Judd

"Hello?" Weston unlocks his locker and holds the phone up his ear as he collects his stuff.

"Who's high?" Weston is confused but he closed his locker and locked it.

"You're telling me, Michelle, Judd, Mateo are all high? Weed is illegal in Texas though." Weston clocks out and waves bye to the nurses.

"Well, I guess the poor soul who used their medical weed is going to get fined, I'll be there shortly and I'll call Carlos too," Weston says bye and gets into his car, shaking his head he buckles and calls Carlos.

"Hey, Carlos!" Weston was trying to stop from laughing at the situation.

"Hey West, what's up?" Weston heard Carlos shuffling some papers.

"Someone sent the 126 weed brownies." Weston couldn't help it anymore, he burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, Luckily I work today so I'll get down there so I can get the box and have it tested for prints." Carlos sounded exasperated.

"I'll see you there Carlos." Weston shook his head and parked in the 126 fire station.

"Finally, we tried to keep them calm but your brother is being difficult," Paul told Weston as he got out of his truck.

"As always, do you have saline bags?" Paul nods and leads Weston to the ambulance.

"The other EMTs aren't here yet, which is why we called you,"  Owen says as he walks towards Paul and Weston.

"Who's having the worst reaction?" Weston would like to get a run down before he goes over to treat them.

"Judd for sure, we had to use zip ties so he wouldn't leave and get into trouble, Michelle is just talking about how colors taste good." Owen shakes his head.

"Shocker, thanks for calling me." Weston lets Owen and Paul led him to the sitting area where Judd seems to be talking to Marjan Marwani who looked bored.

"Judson what did you get yourself into?" Weston teases taking Marjan's spot in front of Judd.

"They tied me up." Judd pouts motioning to his hands which were tied to the chair.

"I'll free you." Weston winks and cuts the tie off, grabbing a tourniquet he wraps it around Judd's arm, tightening it.

"That hurts." Judd pouts but not moving his arm.

"I know, I'm sorry." Weston's tone held no guilt at all.

He puts on a pair of gloves and starts turning Judd's arm, flicking different spots trying to find a vein, when he finally found one he grabs the needle.

"Can I help you do something?" TK asks walking over.

"Uh, yea, keep talking to him, he's not a huge fan of needles." Weston wasn't lying, Judd has had a small fear of needles since the accident.

"Sharp scratch," Weston tells Judd who wasn't paying attention, holding Judd's arm he pushes the needle in.

"FUCK!" Judd shouts trying to move away from the needle but TK must have sensed the movement because he helped steady his arm.

"Can you get me an IV pole?" Weston asks TK who nods and goes to roll some over.

"Marjan! I need you." Weston yells keeping pressure on Judd's arm.

"Yea?" Marjan says once she walks over to the brothers.

"I need you to open the dressing." While Marjan gets the dressing on Weston unties the tourniquet and slips the needle out and grabs a syringe and pulls some blood out, making sure it was where it was supposed to be.

"Thanks," Weston mutters to Marjan when she gets the dressing open, he puts it over the tube making sure it's stuck down.

"Thanks, TK." Weston stands up and attaches the fluid to the stand making sure it's all connected he unclips the clamp and watches the fluid start dripping.

"Marjan, can you watch him, make sure he doesn't pull out the needle and the fluid is working."

"Of course, have TK be your assistant." Marjan chuckles at the look on TK's face.

"Hey, as long as we get no calls, I'm happy to help you out." TK catches gloves when Weston throws them to him.

"Good, I need you to open everything." Weston chuckles at the look on TK's face.

Weston sighs, two more to stick needles into.

||

By the time Weston got fluid into everyone Carlos finally came to pick up the box.

"Who called Carlos?" TK draws everyone's attention to the cop walking into the station.

"I did, weed is illegal in texas but people with a medical license can have it." Weston gets up and walks over to Carlos.

"Hey, the box is over here." Weston leads Carlos to the kitchen where a pan of weed brownies are sitting by the coffee maker.

"Has anyone touched it beside the ones that got high?" Carlos asks slipping some gloves on.

"No, how have you been?" Weston missed Carlos, they've been friends for a while.

"Good, I slept with TK," Carlos admits.

"You slept with TK?" Weston keeps his voice low so no one else can hear him.

"I know you like him so It was only a one-time thing, I don't think he wants a relationship with anyone." Carlos carefully opens the big bag a puts the pan of brownies into it.

"I do not like TK, I don't know where you got that idea from." Weston scoffed shaking his head.

"Whatever you wanna tell yourself West." Carlos shakes his head and walks out of the kitchen carrying the bag.

"I'll report back to you guys when we get some results," Carlos tells the 126 who both nod and say bye.

"How're our patients doing?" Weston jokes walking towards them.

"I'm almost back to normal thank you very much, Judd's still high as a kite," Michelle answers eating a protein bar.

"You must not have eaten that much." Weston seeing Michelle was fine unhooked the IV and took it out.

"Good luck with Judd." Owen pats Weston on the back motioning to Judd who was trying to touch whatever he was seeing.

"Good luck Grace more like it."