xiv

Weston was doing his normal rounds, checking on all of his patients, and then like he has been since TK got shot Weston has been visiting him, most of the time between Owen and Weston no one left TK alone

Weston was doing his normal rounds, checking on all of his patients, and then like he has been since TK got shot Weston has been visiting him, most of the time between Owen and Weston no one left TK alone. Today turned out to be an exception because both Owen and Weston had to work today, Weston was lucky that TK was still in the hospital he worked at so he can visit him.

"Where are you going doctor?" A nurse asked Weston who was walking to TK's room.

"To see a patient." Weston never gave any information to his co-workers, preferring a professional workplace, he learned after the last place he worked kissing his boyfriend in the parking lot wrote him up, Weston decided to not tell his co-workers anything.

He knocked on TK's room, getting no response he knew it was okay to come in like always Weston looked at TK's chart, to see if anything changed, nothing was different, so Weston scooted the chair close by the bed and grabbed TK's hand lightly.

"Hey baby, you need to wake up for us sweetie, your dad is driving me crazy." Weston jokes bringing TK's hand to Weston's lips to kiss him.

Weston felt TK's fingers twitch, Weston stood up and looked at TK watching as his eyes fluttered open, he groaned, when he opened his eyes Weston sees the panicked look on his.

"Where am I?" TK's heart rate shot up.

"Sh, In the hospital, you're okay." Weston began making soothing motions on TK's face.

"Did I overdose?" TK's voice cracked.

"Ty, baby, of course, you didn't. What do you remember?" Weston wiped some of TK's tears that fell, Weston watched as TK's heart rate went down.

"We were on a call, this family called to say someone broke in. I was shot." TK's voice looked at Weston kind of questioningly making sure it was correct.

"You were, a little boy shot you thought you were the intruder. Are you gonna be okay while I get your doctor?" Weston looked at TK's face carefully.

"I don't want you to leave me." TK leaned into the hand that was still on his face.

"It will just be a little bit, and I need to call Owen as well, tell him you're awake." Weston waits until TK reluctantly nods to get up, pressing a kiss on TK's nose and one right between his eyebrows which for some reason TK loves, he goes and gets the doctor.

Weston watches as the doctor asks TK questions, smiling Weston took out his phone and called Owen.

"He's awake," Weston says to Owen once the older man picks up.

||

Weston was sitting on TK's left side facing the door when Owen walked in along with a woman.

"Dad." TK let go of Weston's hand and hugged Owen when he bent down to his son.

"I am so glad you're okay." Owen pulled back slightly and pulled up and chair.

"Me too, you gonna introduce me to your lady friend?" TK motions to the woman who was standing awkwardly by the door.

"This is Zoe, my date." Owen sheepishly said.

"You brought a date to the hospital?" TK looked at Weston and Owen was shocked.

"I just got home from work when Weston called, and Zoe happened to be over." Owen turned red, Weston laughed when TK's face turned up at the thought of Owen doing something with Zoe.

"Nice to meet you, not how I wanted to meet you but, here we are." Zoe waves at TK who nods at her with a smile.

"Here." Weston scooted his chair to be by Owen's chair and let Zoe have it.

"Oh no, I don't want to impose." Zoe refused.

"You might as well use it, Weston gets the big chair now." TK motions to Weston who was dragging the big minorly comfy chair over to TK's bedside.

"When were you gonna tell me that you and Weston were dating?" Owen fixes TK with a glare.

"Well, we only became boyfriends that morning and I didn't exactly expect to get shot." TK jokes but everyone tenses.

"Too soon?" TK looks at Weston who nods.

"Do you have to go back to work? I can stay with him." Owen looks at Weston who shakes his head.

"No, I told my boss and they said once T wakes up I can have some time off to help him recover, but I will take you up on that offer to go shower and grab some clothes." Weston stands up.

"You guys know I don't have to be watched over all the time right?" TK asks but is silenced when Weston kisses him on the lips lightly before kissing him on the forehead.

"I'll be back in an hour," Weston says as he's walking out the door.

He goes to the locker room and grabs his stuff, he knew that his secret was broken if the whispering of his co-workers were any hint, but Weston didn't care anymore.

||

When Weston walked back into this hospital he was wearing jeans and a rolled-up flannel, he also had a bag packed for the rest of the time he'll be staying, he already asked Grace and Judd to look after Trixie and Lucas which they happily accepted.

Walking into the hospital he was met with stares, Weston already knew when TK came in the other night and Weston refused to operate on him because TK was his boyfriend that his secret was broken a little bit by the people who treated him but now the whole hospital knows, Weston just held his head up high and walked towards TK's room, which now was empty save for TK who was laying in bed watching crappy hospital tv.

"Hey baby, where's Owen?" Weston put his bag on the couch bed under the window.

"He and Zoe wanted to finish their date, but Dad said he would be back before visiting hours is over to see me, are you gonna stay the night?" TK asks watching Weston grab his cord and plug-in his and TK's phones.

"Of course I am Tyler, they can't kick me out because I work here." Weston smiles eyes twinkling with mischief, sitting down next to TK, Weston grabbed his head and kissed it.

"I love you." TK looks at Weston with a lovestruck smile.

"I love you too, I'm glad you're okay."

NOTES:

NOTES:

Yes, I know this is different then it was in the show but I wanted this to happen instead lol.