1: Practice Exams

This intro ^^^ brought back so many good memories. I miss this series :(

Rain drizzled down the glass of the window in Cyrus's bedroom. He woke up to the sounds of his mother placing a mug of hot chocolate on his bedside cabinet. She kissed him on the forehead and exited. He sat up and brought his hand to his face, wiping out sleepy dust from his walnut eyes. He picked up the mug and brought it to his mouth before pouring the smooth, hot drink down his dry throat. After that, he dragged himself out of bed and clumsily changed from his pyjamas into his pre-planned outfit for Monday.

After brushing his teeth, making a small attempt to gel his hair and eating breakfast, Cyrus waved goodbye to his mother and exited the house before pulling his hood up to protect him from the now pouring rain. He traveled through the streets, watching as the streetlights turned off as he passed under them. The wind kept pushing Cyrus's hood off of his head causing his hair to blow out of its perfect place.

He arrived at Buffy's house on time and she swiftly jumped three stairs at a time to get to him.
"Good morning!" She smiled before pulling her hood up.
"Hey buff." Cyrus said with the little energy he had.
"Oh cheer up Cyrus, we have practice exams today." She punched his shoulder playfully. He reacted with a sharp exhale. They arrived at school on time as always and saw Andi waiting at the front door.

"Hey guys!!" Andi's face gleamed.
"Hey you ready for today?" Buffy asked showing her revision she completed over the weekend.
"You bet I am!" She replied bringing hers into view. It was decorated in glitter and bright colours, of course.
"How about you Cyrus?" Andi asked.
Cyrus just shrugged his shoulders and placed his coat in his locker.
"Is this all because Iris rejected you?" Buffy asked adjusting Cyrus's hair back to its perfect form.
"No" He replied softly.
"Maybe you were just cut out for boys like you used to be," andi said, a smirk forming on her face.
"No way!" Cyrus sharply stated.
"Ok calm down grumpy!" Buffy laughed.

Just down the corridor from the trio was the top boy of the school. Famous Jonah Beck. He thought he was so great because his parents would do anything for him, he had girls left and right. Cyrus couldn't stand him. They had a week together last year because they missed practice exams before. That didn't go well. Since then, Cyrus just ignored him in class when he cracked a joke or anything.

(Time skip)

The exam hall was large and echoey. Students piled in and took their seats where their name was written. Andi was over the other side of the hall whilst Buffy and Cyrus were pretty close together. Jonah was on the left hand side of the hall as his last name was pretty early. The exam they had to complete today was an English Language exam. Cyrus sat back in his chair and smiled because he was really good at this.

The time started and everyone turned the paper over to begin. The sounds of pens scribbling away filled the room. Cyrus was flying through the questions in front of him. About half way through the test, Jonah Beck stood up from his seat and was lead to the bathroom. Cyrus watched him walk between his desk, knocking a pencil off by accident. He whispered "sorry" and walked on. Cyrus picked the pencil up and muttered swears under his breath.

After the exams finished, the trio met up outside the gate.
"So what did you think of that!?" Andi asked.
"Yeah pretty good I think!" Buffy replied.
"Incredible," Cyrus said through gritted teeth as he saw Jonah walk past without a care in the world.

"Cyrus you really need to let it go, he's never done anything to you." Andi said smiling slightly.
"He just thinks he's so perfect with his "amazing hair" and "cute dimples" and flashy watches. It sickens me," Cyrus replied spitting out the last bit.
"Well I've heard his life isn't all that it seems... bullying." She whispered the last word.

"What could he possibly be bullied about?" Cyrus asked with fury in his eyes.
"You do know he's dating someone 2 years younger than him, right? That's why." She replied.
"Why would he do something like that." Andi asked.

"People have their theory's. Either she's a cover up for some crush he has, or he's a weirdo. Who knows what else." Buffy explained.
"Well I doubt it's a cover up if he can have whoever he wants." Andi said.
"Maybe he's embarrassed or scared?" Buffy added.
"Hmm very strange." They all said.

Well that's a wrap for chapter 1! Hope your enjoying it so far.