Introduction/Notes

Hey everyone, just a few things from me.
1. This is a (hopefully finishable) remake of a previous book I wrote called "Not so secret admirer".
2. This story is based off of an ongoing true story but not everything is as realistic as it is in real life.
3. This story will feature decisions that you have to make that may impact the story. These will be clearly shown.
4. At the time of writing this, the end is unknown but I will plan for that in the near future.
5. Updates will hopefully be often (due to lockdown)

Character Profiles:

Cyrus Goodman:
Age: 15 nearly 16
Description: Cyrus is a pretty good kid in school. He is generally pretty shy but he has his moments in class. He used to struggle with his sexuality but "finally decided" he was straight at the start of the year. His best friends are Andi and Buffy.

Jonah Beck:
Age: 16
Description: Jonah is the stereotypical loudmouth, sports fanatic bad boy who people see him as the top of the top when it came to the school food chain. He could get any girl he wants, when he wants. Seems as straight as a person can get.

Andi Mack:
Age: 15
Description: Andi is quite possibly the most creative bundle of joy you will ever meet. She prioritises her friends and family over herself and goes above and beyond for her best friends.

Buffy Driscol:
Age: 16
Description: The greatest. That's it. She knows how to silence an army with a facial expression and is essentially the protector of the good hair crew. She isn't phased by boys but obsesses when her best friends are in love.