Prologue

???'s point of view

Time: ???

Location: ???

Date: ???

???: Have you ever wondered...where your place was in the world you live in...?

Words appear that show "Reasons" and "Purpose" floating on the screen.

???: Or why do we exist to live?

"A goal" and "or destiny" appear next as bundles of cards seem to begin falling in the background. They flicker as if being virtual cards as pictures were obscured from being seen.

???: No one ever knows how they are meant to live. Or how they are going to die in the future.

"Life" and "Death" appear as a body is seen falling slowly with the cards. Clothes beaten and tattered from fights it seems.

???: We all live in a world where we can live the happiest we can be, and not even think about any possibility of how we can die...

The person's eyes open as they reach a hand out. Reaching for any aid as a hand was trying to help them.

???: But if you knew how you were going to possibly die, and where it would be...

Before the hand could reach the person, the screen goes dark as a voice lingers in the darkness.

???: Would you even do it a second time...? Knowing it could be your end...?

The darkness fades as the hand is able to grab the falling person's left hand. Stopping their descent and looking up to where a light shone down on them. A type of marking could be seen on the falling person's left hand as it seemed to be important.

???: If you did...

The person looked up as their eyes reflected a silhouette of the person saving them. Not being able to see their face, but could see that they were trying to talk to him.

???: Would you do anything to change your fate and for a better future?

Prologue. End.

Soejammy and Neptune pop up at the end as some were still around.

Soejammy: Ah, nice to see you all. Didn't think some were still here at the end of the prologue. Ha. Think some just decided to go to the next chapter already?

Neptune: Don't know really.

Soejammy: Who knows.

Neptune: Jammy here decided to just put the intro of the song here so that he didn't have to create another section and just have the next page be the beginning of the story.

Soejammy: Now that we are here, I'm gonna bring one of my favorite songs from Kingdom Hearts. A song that started the whole series in general. Simple and Clean.

The scene begins as it shows a track field during the day as a crowd of people could be seen on the stands. The crowd was cheering for the runners of the track as they were preparing to race. Two men who looked to be friends in the crowd were watching the race as the camera focused on a female with scarlet hair. The female runners began to get into position as the gunman held a starter pistol in their hand and raised it into the sky. The starter pistol went off, letting the runners begin to race around the track. Only one of the two males in the crowd were the most energetic about this while the other was calm. The female runner with scarlet hair kept running and entered 1st. When the runners are close to finishing, time freezes over as the ground at the finish line gets destroyed and causes the scarlet haired runner to stop in her tracks.

Looking up to the sky, the group could see a pink haired woman with mechanical wings floating in the air as she smiled down upon them, wielding a scythe that matched her gear. Two more enemies appear on the ground as a man dressed in all yellow summoned a spirit-like entity and the other being a woman dressed in all black with a black visor and sword prepared for battle. Getting serious, the three re-grouped together as they lifted their left hands. The back of their hands contained strange markings as they glowed brightly. The three divide up and goes to face the opponents they have chosen to face.

The three cast summoning circles as the one calm man summons a female fighter that gives of a positive-energy vibe. His summoned fighter flies towards their opponent to swing her axe at the opponent in the air. The scarlet-haired female watches as two of her summoned fighters fought against their enemy. One fighter wielding a wand that blocked the sword slashes while the other one dual wielded short blades to attack whenever the opportunity arose and engage a lock between weapons. The energetic male summons a spirit of his own as he gives a toothy grin, making the man in yellow glare at him. Both send their spirits at each other as they engage in a battle of heated fisticuffs with one another. Time freezing here and there due to their abilities and appearing from one place on the battlefield to the next.

While the battle was going another person wearing a face mask crashed onto the ground. Quickly getting up to summon their fighter as they wore a hooded coat. The fighter brandishes a weapon-like key and begins to charge towards groups of enemies. Attacking each one until another cloaked individual was left for them to face. The calm male notices their arrived ally and rushes to their side, going back to back with them. The masked individual notices and keeps their focus on the battle in taking note who was behind them. The axe-wielding fighter the calm male summoned crashed to the ground hard and dodged the next attack. The female soon swung her axe in the stomach of her opponent to send them flying.

The scarlet-haired female and energetic male soon come sliding to a halt after an attack made by their opponents. Only to get back up in order to keep their summoned fighters active in the fight. The group was huddled together as they had their fighters ready for one last push. The camera circles around each fight as it shows the signs of damage and exhaustion showing on the group. The scythe wielding connects her scythe to the staff of the axe-wielding female as both of them stared each other down. While the two focused on each other, the calmed male gripped his left wrist as the mark he had glowed brighter, seeming to increase his fighter's power.

When the camera zooms into his eye, the scene changes to the group resting down on a field of grass after a long battle with a tree and a cliff being nearby. Looking up towards the stars and star gazing. The group would point out constellations and enjoy a good time. The calm male got up and walked to the tree to stand next to it, as he looked to see the bright full moon in the sky. His calm demeanor stayed like that, as he reached out to grasp at it while the name shows itself and the song ends.