This book will be discontinued.

Hello everyone. Sorry for this update. But as the title goes, THIS book is going to be discontinued. I didn't see any much potential in the cards I was seeing before, and I lost motivation for them in THIS book.

But, there is a silver lining to this. I am discontinuing this book as the cards I was using from this one game on Discord lost meaning to me, but I did find another kind of character card game that has stuff I was thinking for when I started wanting to write this book. But some characters and ideas are not available as I had for the ones in this book. That is the main reason for the notice of stopping this book now. With the new cards I am going to be trying to get along with trying to figure out what to do for it, I wanted to do this kind of book idea with the best of ideas I can use. But I am trying to think as fast as I can as I am always working ideas for all stories.

For those that have been patiently waiting, I am sorry that I have to start over. But I made a promise on my first book I posted on here that I finish a book and see it through. I just wish to restart with ideas I think will fit well for the remake of it. I will begin on trying to figure this all out, and put in more effort in the future. As of right now, this book is now being remade, but I am keeping this version up as like what the remake will include different stuff than what I did in this version.

So, I hope those who have enjoyed will enjoy the remake of this series. Until then, this is Soejammy, signing off for now.