Author's Notes: Disclaimer

Soejammy: As like I had mentioned in the description, the Disclaimer, will be said here. This is due to the limit of 2000 characters per description. The disclaimer is important as to not take credit for any artwork used, seen or given part in this story as I DO NOT take credit in making them or any pictures used in this story. These cards that will be mentioned or seen if I upload some will be from the Discord server that I am in and love the Card Gotcha game they have. You can collect cards, sell them, trade them with other people in the server and it NEVER ends! There's tons of other anime's beside a certain claim gathers such as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's, Overlord, ReZero, Senran Kagura. ANYTHING! I love it to death and hope someone from my Discord sees this to share with you all. For the signs of what people are saying and doing, they will be shown below.

() = Thoughts.

** = Actions.

Speech like this = Electronic speeches.

Speech like this = Normal talking in person.

SPEECH LIKE THIS = Shouting with more than one word.

Speech like THIS = Emphasizing.

"Speech like this" = Quoting

Neptune: *makes another claim in the Discord* WHAT IS THIS?! I'm trying to get "Me", but I keep getting "The Loner" card!

Soejammy looks towards Neptune and sweats.

Soejammy: Neptune... You have bad luck. And don't refer Noire as "The Loner" or say that about the game... It'll confuse people before they see the damn place...

Neptune: But I want to get-!

Soejammy: You have to be patient until someone makes it, Nep... G-Go play some games to cool down. I'll go tell Histoire you're not feeling well to work until then...

Neptune: *looks at Soejammy with hopeful eyes* Really??

Soejammy nods his head as he was being truthful. Neptune cheered and began running off to calm down.

Soejammy: Never like seeing her sad... Breaks my heart honestly...

Soejammy looks at the camera and paled.

Soejammy: Sh-Shit...! I forgot this was still on...! Get on to the damn story! Now!

END.