I sent her one last message before starting an engine. 
The idea of taking her on a date filled up my mind, so I decided to do it... We haven't had a proper date since that one in New York and I just came to have a perfect place visualised in my head. 

I parked at the front of her dorm and watched her slim yet beautiful figure moving my way after 10 minutes of waiting. 

I would have left the car and opened a door for her but I was too mesmerised by her appearance that I simply forgot to do so. 
She was wearing a white crop top that showed quite a lot of her skin but I didn't mind since I was to be the only one watching her on our little date. 
She also wore close fitting black jeans and had a big yet fashionable bag in her hand. It must be Celine. Her sandy blond locks danced in the wind but she seemed to struggle while trying to keep her bangs at their place. 

I smiled lightly to myself. She was so cute. 

"Hello, Jungkook," she greeted me when she entered the car. Never in my life did I wish that the passenger seat would be placed closer to the driver. 

"Hello, darling," I said and moved my upper body closer to her. 

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously but didn't move away. 

"I'm trying to kiss you. Can I?" I asked and looked at her big eyes that I loved from the bottom of my heart. 

"You know what Angelina Jolie said in that film called Tourist," she said, more confidently and reminded me of a scene we watched cuddled up in a loving embrace, a few months ago. 

"Women don't like questions," I quoted and added: "So, I will kiss you then."

I leaned forward and captured her soft lips. 

"I missed you," I said and pressed my forehead against hers. She didn't say anything back but I didn't expect her to, it was enough for me that she gave me a chance to prove myself...yet again.

"Where are we going?" she asked under her breath. 

"You will see, it's a surprise," I responded and winked at her. 

While driving, I noticed that she kept twisting her fingers anxiously, so I stretched my arm and took her hand in mine. She looked at me and I looked back at her. 
Even though our eye contact didn't last long, it was enough for us to sense that a tension between us rose up. 

I slowly drew her hand to my lips and kissed it. She didn't say anything but I could see her shy, blushing face in the corner of my eye. I smiled.