I looked around in disbelief.

"Hyuuuuuung! Why are you all acting like this?" I pouted like a kid. 

"Because we know you Jungkook, we have seen what you and Lisa had to get through to be together and to be honest Maknae, she is the main reason that the two of you didn't break up a long time ago. 
She tried hard over and over again to make the two of you work and even without telling you that she loves you, you can feel how strong her love towards you is. 
You on the other hand tell her how you feel, you inundate her with the words of love but you don't give her enough, you don't show your love as much as you express it through words. I don't know if I'm in the right place to tell you as I myself wasn't successful in my relationship, but love isn't something that you express with words, it must be felt," Jimin ended his lecturing monologue and left me standing with an open mouth. 

I really was bad, wasn't I? 

Can you meet me, my love?  I sent her a simple text and waited patiently for her reply that came a few seconds later. 

What do you want, Jungkook? I'm busy. 

I want to see you. 

I decided to be completely honest with my feelings now and show her that my words won't be groundless anymore. 
And you know that when Kookie makes something up to his mind, there is no backing off. 

I don't think I can see you, I'm really busy. 

Busy lying on the coach in your living room? I asked her in the text and sent her a photo of her, that Rosie sent me where her limbs were widely spread across their sofa in the living room. 

Wtf? When did you become better friends with Chae than I am?! That little...

Well, we will be family, so she decided to befriend me. 

What do you mean with that? What family?! I smiled at her reply. Even though I couldn't see her, I pictured her with her head tilted to one side in confusion. 

I'm going to marry you and we'll be family...simple as that. 

Ya! Jungkook! Stop talking nonsense... 

It's no nonsense. Either way, I'm coming to fetch you...get ready. I'll be there soon.