"I have some news..."

Emily's POV

Today is the day that I finally get to tell the dancers why I have been making them write in these little diaries. I am so excited but also quite nervous. I don't know what the dancers will think or what they will do. My knee feels quite good after surgery but I'm still surprised that it hadn't healed after all of this time. It was doing fine and then it just happened. 

Nick's POV

Today is going to be a really eventful day as Embo and I are going to reveal the big news. I'm so glad that she feels better. It must have been so tough for her to get a surgery that big. Now I feel guilty about letting the whole team choose Dancemania over Nationals, especially as we lost. Now she might never get to prove herself. Although, Dancemania is the reason why our studio is moving on to bigger and better things. 

...

Everyone slowly arrived at the studio. They all hung out at The Next Steep before they all got a text message from the A-troupe group chat saying:

Everyone, come to Studio A immediately! I have a very important announcement.

Once the whole team had finally made it to Studio A (yes, Finn, I'm talking about you), Emily announced, "Good morning, dancers. As you are aware, I have some news for you. I am glad to officially announce that..."