Nine

"This is it." She exclaimed nervously as she sat up straight on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah," I sighed as I looked down to the suitcases on the floor that was packed and ready.

"So..." She mumbled "Do you want to get this over with?" She asked as she rocked back and forth on the bed. I shrugged and looked at her "The soon as we do I'd have to leave right away, right?" I reminded "I don't want to leave right away."

Miley stared at me before looking down to her knees. Somehow we ended up with a tie and both of us won, and we demanded our prizes.

So here we are, Miley sitting on my bed awkwardly and unsure with my suitcases beside the bed, ready to take off. We agreed that when we're done with my...prize, I get to leave right away.

I'm surprised she didn't just gave up the whole winning thing for the good of both of us, I guess she wanted me to leave so bad, but why is she willing to present her body for me? Wouldn't that make me cheat on Olivia? And she's up for it?

I feel so upset and a little heart broken at how she wanted to get rid of me, and that I have to leave. I know I have to but there's more things to do, to figure out and I haven't yet.

"Nick," She spoke up and I turned my gaze to her as she slowly lift her head up. "Can we just please...get it over with?" She asked and I looked at her nervously.

"O-okay." I mumbled.

I'm not doing this to her, I cant.

"Okay...come here," She said quietly.

I walked to her slowly as she made her way to the center of the bed, still sitting up. Her bare legs slowly unfolding beneath her. I lowered myself to the mattress and couldn't help wondering how calm she is about this while I'm a nervous wreck.

I placed each of my hands on her sides and she kept her gaze on me, lowering down to the pillows, our faces are inches apart. I could feel her warm breath against my lips and couldn't believe what was happening, my heart was beating so fast and I feel like hers is too.

Her hands crept up to my chest slowly, my shirt still smelled of sun and sea from the beach. The sensation of her delicate hands touching me was driving me wild, and I wanted more, out of nature and lust I removed my shirt, pulling it over my head in a swift motion.

Her eyes slightly widened, she wasn't making any sound, just her breathing that became heavier. My hands found her hips and it travelled down her legs which I managed to get in between.

The feeling of not wanting to do this to her is gone, all I could think of now is the exact opposite. I dipped my head down and found her neck, my facial hair colliding with her soft skin, as I pressed my whole upper body against hers I could her hard nipples through her shirt.

"No, stop!" She suddenly said and pushed me off of her and sat us up on the bed. Her eyes were wide and she was panting heavily before inching away from me.

"You, Why are we-We cant do this!!" She yelled and I was taken back by her voice.

"I'm sorry," I said in realization and jumped to my feet "I got carried away, I don't- I'm sorry, Miley, shit." I stuttered as I watched her starring at me in disbelief.

"Oh my God!" She said to herself loudly before getting off of the bed and walking away to the other direction, her hands running through her hair in frustration and panic.

"Miley, please calm down.." I said quietly as I put on my shirt. She turned around to face me instantly with her lips parted and her eyes wide "Why did you even ask for it?! You couldn't ask for something else, like-fuck! I don't know, Something sane?!"